User avatar

theotherone

  • Romantic Novels Re: Romeo and Juliette: Twisted (1)

    Hello there. :) DOUBLE SPACE your work. This is the first thing I have to say, and probably the most important one if you want any more reviews. People get ...

    Dec 6, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter 1.

    Hello there. :) “If anything happens, you tell me. Don’t worry. Everything will be fine. You should probably go, though. You don’t want to be late on your first day!” ...

    Dec 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Street

    Hello there. :) So I have to agree with the previous reviewers here and ask for a little more precision and more details. First tip: draw the thing that are ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Even The Beautiful Lose Control 1

    Hello there. :) I unbuckled my seat belt , my hands shaking . You just said that she wasn't nervous, but her hands are shaking? Normally, this is a sign ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter 1. No name yet

    Hello there. :) Space your work. Please. Because right now there's way too much, and it's all bunch up together... It doesn't look attractive to read, and I'm ready to ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Take A Chance- 7 (part one)

    Chapter 7 What was wrong with Liam? He was avoiding me. It was true however that he had been avoiding me pretty much every single day since the concert for ...

    Dec 4, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: I Hate Him *1*

    Hello there. :) Georgie pulled me again and I turned around comma giving her a small glare. I think this is the only thing I could find for the nitpicking. ...

    Dec 4, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love lies . (Please review) (:

    Hello there. :) I think Truth pretty much said it all... I remember the first time I cut, I remember letting the blood fall and gently spill all over his ...

    Dec 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Roses of Winter

    Hello there. :) I really like the first one, probably because I have something for the dark arts and black and white... ;) But the second one is also beautiful ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Hate Him.

    Hello there :), My stomach flipped tones of times as I noticed that he wasn’t laughing. Did you mean tons? All we needed is viewers. The gym doors opened as ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: sweet sixteen and never been kissed part one

    Hello there, :) "Large latte, please comma " I said in a timid voice to the guy stood serving coffee. He looked down at me and I saw a slight ...

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love Story chapter 1: Just the Begining

    Hello there. :) I heard my pumping heart, trying to keep me alive, my harsh breathing and his evil voice. I heard a low growl escape my throat. Skip lines. ...

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: What happened? I don't want to talk about it.

    Hello there. :) The window was slightly open comma letting in the cold snowy breeze. I sat on the old worn old leather couch as my best friend sat right ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Find obese pigeons here.

    Hello there. :) I actually love all of these pictures. The colors are absolutely gorgeous... You edited them, did you? Anyways, you have a talent. My favorite is probably the ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: firebird chapters 3-5

    Hello there. I'm here again to review. :) III (Zalia): TV’s were blaring from abandoned homes comma talking about the bombing in West Virginia. As we walked along the smoking ...

    Nov 30, 2010


I wondered why we put villains in our stories when we have plenty of them in real life; then I realized that maybe we wanted stories where the good guy wins.
— nogutsnoglory