User avatar

theotherone

  • Romantic Novels Re: You and I (prologue and Chapter One)

    Hello there. :) However, lying down inside his arms, her head perfectly fitted alongside his midsection period She felt comfort as she had when she was five years old with ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Over The Mountains- 2

    I had a feeling buried deep in my stomach. A weird thing I had never felt before. My stomach was clenching unexpectedly, leaving me breathless. I heard people talk about ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Best Friends

    Hello there. :) I'm just not the kind of person who likes the whole ... (?) I'm short, but not too short and thin, but no too thin with dirty ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Over The Mountains- 1

    Plunging my hand in the bucket right beside me, I felt the cold water against my warm palm, feeling eyes staring at me as I retrieved a sponge from the ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Take A Chance- 7 (Part two)

    I turned on all the lights I could find so I was feeling less scared and alone. It took me only ten minutes to be bored to death. I tried ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: 3 months, 21 days, 7 hours

    Hello there. :) This is a really good short story. Nothing I haven't read before, that's for sure, but it doesn't mean it's not good. I like how you wrote ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: An Almost Lover

    Hello there. :) I see that everyone pretty much said everything I had to say about this story. First off, it's pretty good, but I can't stop myself from wanting ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Broken Love by the Light of the Moon

    Hello there, :) For the nitpicks, here it goes. It was a full moon, we were staring at each other, I didn't want to ruin this moment but I knew ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Don't Ask.

    Hello there. :) You said that you wrote mostly in fist person POV... I think this piece would have so much more emotions and strength if it was first person ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Captive (Part IV)

    Hello Jenny, here as requested! He didn’t want anyone else to see him like this. “He’s going to come for me. He’s going to see that you haven't (?) finished ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Lightless

    Hello there. :) I light another cigarette and think forward. She'll walk in and look me down whilst unintentionally winding me up. She'll beckon me to her, not wanting the ...

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Summary to 'I never knew i loved you'

    Hello there, I'm here as requested! I'll begin with the nitpicks and then go on with the overall impression. Max passed his best friend comma Kirsty comma a WKD and ...

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Learning Love-Chapter 4

    Hello there. :) I think Lindsey pretty much said everything here... This is really short, and to be honest I didn't read the other chapters. But I'll still give you ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Flirt With Me

    Hello there. :) I liked this short story. It was cute and really sweet. I have one thing to say, and it's about the verb tense... You begin you past, ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Jump

    Hello there. :) Short and sweet can be good. And this is good, but the only thing that I would like to see is: what happened? I don't mean in ...

    Dec 7, 2010


If you are tired remember it's a sign that you haven't expired
— fatherfig