User avatar

theotherone

  • Romantic Novels Re: Locke & Keye

    Hello there. :) “Do not tell me how I feel comma ” he growls, pulling my small frame closer to his, as if to prove his point, a point that ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Heart.

    Hello there. :) This is pretty good, and you seemed to have the proportions dead on. Again, I know you can't change anything, but I can't help but think it ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Smoking Kills

    Hello there. :) I hate to repeat people, but the pictures should definitely be bigger. I can't see anything/details in there... It looks pretty good from here though. I don't ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Elena (1)

    Hello there. :) I took Dreaming's review, so I know what has been done and what hasn't. My corrections will be in blue, okay? No friends. No family. And no ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Unexpected Encounters

    Hello there. :) I like the introduction of this book. It seems really interesting and intriguing. There's not much details about the characters, so I hope these are coming in ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: T-A-N-G-O

    Hello there. :) He is like on fire. And they dance until the dawn. This was a rather confusing story. I don't feeling I know the guy and his conflict ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: New Year's Revelations

    It took everything just to touch a button. Just one simple button and my finger couldn’t quite come down on its own. I hit it, though, and when I did, ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: His Mystery is My Destiny

    Hello there. :) And I have been living in a foster home for about two years. I have to agree with Wicked and say that this is really choppy. Blend ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Witch-King of Angmar

    Hello there. :) I like this picture, it seems really well drawn and not so sloppy. I would, though, rotate it so we could maybe see it better? I had ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Until 'The End'

    Hello there. :) “Why are you asking ?” Lily brought her free hand up and began examining her nails as she said I think it sounds better that way, but ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Freezing Downtown!

    Hello there. :) First photo: This photo is a little blend, but I guess everyone said that to you already. And they gave you ways to spice it up. I've ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Tiny Little Adults

    Hello there. :) I don't have nitpicks since I wasn't really paying attention to that when I was reading. I've got to say that this story was pretty good, and ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: I Hate Him *4* Part 1

    Hello there. :) Not only did I have a heavy backpack that could make me fall over any second, I had the wind making me fall over. I slipped on ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Draw Near To Me Chapter 3

    Chapter 3 Jason sat down and opened his mouth comma about to say something when Garcia decided to start his lecture. I painfully turned my head to listen to Garcia’s ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I love you

    Hello there. :) As I walked down the hallowed halls of fourth floor Irvine Hall I heard music floating throughout the hall Period. I t seemed to be coming from ...

    Dec 28, 2010


When something is broken, it can be fixed.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe