User avatar

theotherone

  • Romantic Novels Re: Untitled Chapter 2

    Hello there. :) I went to my room and listened to my Ipod as I did my homework. Jonas Brothers started blasting from my speakers. I also like The All-American ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Pets

    Hello :) These are awesome sketches. 1- I've got nothing to say... Pretty well done. And they are so cute. 2- This one is pretty good as well, but I ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Some Stuff

    Hello there. :) Yes, these are fairly over sized, and it's really difficult to review when we don't see all of it at the same time. This link will bring ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Golden Wings- chapter 8

    Hello Twinnette :) I just came here to congratulate your friend here, Kaylee? “I’ll go shower, before it gets crowded comma, ” I said, turning away “Hum comma, no thanks. ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Olivia and Stephen: Chapters 1 and 2

    Hello there. :) I'll begin with the nitpicks, hope you don't mind! :) How many moments in your life can you say, "This is where it all changed" ? F ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Take A Chance- 8 (part 1)

    When I got out of bed the next morning and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, I stopped before it to look at my reflection more closely. My ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lie To Me~2

    Hello. :) I have some nitpicks again... It might be just me being over the top though. My parents hadn’t yet returned home when I got home. The repetition of ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lie To Me~1

    Hello there. :) I'll start with the nitpicks. What can I say, I'm a nitpicker. :) His voice was full and reassured in himself , “you are really good.” His ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Dragon and Tiger

    Hello. :) Wow, these look fantastic. I love the tiger better, because there's more black. :) I think you should put his nose black? Just an idea. And I think ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Missing You

    Hello. :) I have a few nitpicks for you. I love it when you do that. Or at least I did. "you did that?" I'm not sure if it's better ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Alice in Wonderland--uncoloured illustration

    Hello :) Definitely color it! I can't see much, because it's so pale, but once it's colored... It's going to be great! The second part, however... I can't see much. ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Moth and the Flame, a Tragedy

    Hello there! :) I don't have any nitpicks for you, I'm so sorry... It's really rare I don't give some, but to be frank, I didn't even scan for them, ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Butterfly (Spin off from "I Love You")

    Hello there. :) “Come on, I’ll show you around. They’re both at work,” he said as he lead me inside. He kissed at my skin, where my neck connected to ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Can they be changed?

    What your are saying is inspiring, but I personally think that we can't change other people, just ourselves. But by changing your ways, you can influence others to do that ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Crumbled (Into Place)

    Hello there. :) Down by the train tracks it was silent . Silently , I exhaled seeing my foggy breath in the chilly night. You repeated Silent two times... You ...

    Jan 5, 2011


I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.
— Mitch Hedberg