User avatar

theotherone

  • Art & Photography Re: Tree and Vines

    Hello there. :) The second photo is better, but let's face it, it's normally better when it's edited... Well most of the time anyways. ;) Like Mysterious Magic mentioned before ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Worried

    Hello there. :) I really enjoyed your story, but I think that Tommy was right. Maybe put some more info on who is actually the other girl? Apart from that ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Birthday Papers

    Hello there. :) I must say that I'm quite confused right now... I don't know if you meant to leave us that way or not, but it's kind of driving ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Girls

    Hello there. :) I raise an eyebrow, directed at her and am glad for the absence of the kid that is normally between us. She smiles quickly and nods hurriedly ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Moon and Red Sky

    Hello there. :) Well, the first picture of the moon was okay, but after you did some editing... Wow, I really like it. :) Great job. I like the second ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: 14 Songs Chapter Two

    Hello there. :) I smile wanly at her when she glances back at me for a moment. Another great chapter! I don't think I've got anything bad to say... So ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: chapter one

    Hello there. :) Giselle De Pompadour comma I liked that. I just had to get used to it. I looked out my huge window comma at the things that make ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Holding Me Back

    Hello there. :) Wow, that was a powerful story. And original as well. I must say that I was impressed, and I'm still in shock. :) I didn't have any ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Disney Drawings 2

    Hello there. :) I'll ignore the condition of the picture itself, and concentrate on the drawings. :) 1. I like this one. I don't know if it's just me, but ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Thief.

    Hello there. :) I'll begin the the few nitpicks I've noticed, and then go on with my overall impression. For once comma I felt special. Our brain puts a natural ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Stop and Stare. (edited)

    Hello there. :) I'll begin with the nitpicks, and then go on with my overall impression. So let's begin! :) I think about which way I can go home, the ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Everyone Matters

    My next upload of artwork! These are somewhat old... I am aware that the details in the first one are awful. It was kind of meant to be that way. ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Some photoshop creations

    Hello there. :) 1. I like it, and it's probably my favorite one. Did you take a photo and edit it? it's slightly over sized too... Anyways, great job on ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: 14 Songs Chapter One

    Hello there. :) First off, this seems like good novel. I haven't seen any mistakes so far, so that's good also. I see that you are writing in present tense... ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: By the Light of the Moon

    Hello there. :) These are amazing! There's just something about the moon that's so... intriguing? I love it, and I don't know how you get so much details. I tried ...

    Jan 20, 2011


We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master.
— Ernest Hemingway