User avatar

theotherone

  • Art & Photography Re: Undergrowth brushed by snow.

    This is my first attempt at photography, so please be gentle... Well actually, no, it's fine, I can handle it. :) I edited them slightly and I KNOW they are ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Someday Pt 3

    Hello there. :) Another chapter! Yay! :) But when I stood up and looked around comma I saw that something was wrong. Just like the dream I had had the ...

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Golden Wings- Chapter 9 and 10

    Hey twinnette. ;) I didn't want to be the first review, but every time I wait for someone to review first, I forget... So here I am! even though you might ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Take A Chance- 9

    I know it's long, but please bear with me... It's rated sixteen for the slight swearing. Like I said before, it's part of the story. I didn’t have the chance ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Charlie and Logan- Chapter 5

    Hello there. :) A few nitpicks for you. ;) My brother in particular seemed to be cozying up to Logan's colleague, Dr. Rita. She was the woman who had done ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Piece Of Perfection

    Hello there. :) Wow, impressive story. I love it! It makes me think about myself a lot. I use to fall asleep at night thinking about a guy that I ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Peer Pressure

    Hello there. :) Corrections in red, comments are in bold. I couldn't hear myself think over the pounding of the bar's loud obnoxious oldies, men and women both droning on ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Tree in a Park

    Hello there. :) First off, I like the angle. It shows goes well with the trees somehow. :) Now, I see that a lot of people think you did just ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Tiki and the girl

    Hello there. :) 1. This one, I have to say I was a little bit confused for the first few seconds because the two sides are not the same color, ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Just a couple of pics

    Hello there. :) First: RE-SIZE! These photos are humongous, and I don't want to review them because I can't even see it as a whole... Here are some links where ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Bonding Ring = Ch.1

    Hello there. :) Just the feel of his lips pressed against hers, his hand roaming across her stomach, his tongue just barely grazing the inside of her mouth, exploring what ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: I Won't Let Go

    Hello there. :) Corrections are in red, comments in bold. Authors note: It is a bit short, so if you find parts where description is needed please let me know, ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: music love hart

    Hello there. :) This is going to be a short review, so sorry for that! So let's go on with it then. :) The drawing is great, and I love ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The One-Stop Critique Shop-- Spark's reviews *open*

    Hello there. :) Really want something to review? Well... I've got some things... ;) Chapter 8 of my romantic novel, Take A Chance. I don't know if it's because it's ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Can Change (Honey)

    Hello there. :) I'll begin with some nitpicks. Don't worry, it's just little typos. :) If I could only hold you in my arms one last time. I didn't care ...

    Jan 25, 2011


Democracy! Bah! When I hear that word I reach for my feather Boa!
— Allen Ginsburg