User avatar

theotherone

  • Romantic Novels Re: To bad summers over

    Hi. If you read this I automaticly love you. If you comment I love you even more. Questo รจ dedicato a M. Spero che il mio ricordo di te ti ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Other Reviewer. :)

    Hello everyone! I know there's a lot of people who offers their reviews... I'm one of them now. ;) My reviews normally consist in nitpicks and an overall impression on ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Potential Love Story?

    Hello there. :) Even though no light pours from the midnight moon, I can see every characteristic of my bedroom . Bedroom is one word. The bathroom has yellow-white walls ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Save The Last Dance For Me

    Hello there. :) For these old women who never accomplished anything in their silly little lives , Lifes isn't a word that exist, it should be lives. :) The time ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Take A Chance- 10

    When we got to our friends, they were ready to go back home. The day had come to an end and the sun was slowly sinking toward the horizon. Liam ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of my Photos

    Hello there. :) Wow, I love these photos. My favorite is probably the first one, because I love flowers, even though they're cliche. :) I also love the focal point. ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Draw Near To Me Chapters 12-13

    Hello Allie, I'm here for another review! Chapter 12 I didn't even bother going to my locker before trying to find him, I had to find him. I practically ran ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Was There

    Hello there. :) Cute story you've got here. :) The point of view original, and I really like it. I wish you could tell us a little more about why ...

    Feb 15, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Heart Cloud on Valentine's Day

    Yes, it's much better! Thanks. :)

    Feb 15, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Charlie and Logan- Chapter 6: Clean(er) Version

    Hello there. :) I liked this chapter as well. And the ending... It's good to keep the suspense up and end with something like that. It seems like you've got ...

    Feb 15, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Black And White Roses

    Hello there. :) Wow. Just wow. I love these pictures, and I'm a fan of black and white. ;) I'll do a photo by photo review, but I'll just start ...

    Feb 15, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Before Her Eyes

    Hello there. :) First thing: Space your work! It's incredibly packed in there, and it's hard to read like that. Every time you change paragraphs and lines, make sure there's ...

    Feb 15, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Auto portrait.

    Here is my auto portrait. It was my practical exam for my art class this year, and I just got it back, so I though I should post it. :) ...

    Feb 15, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Heart Cloud on Valentine's Day

    Hello there. :) I like the unedited version better. Or at least the version with increased contrast, because you can see it better, but it's not over the top. I ...

    Feb 14, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Clueless

    Hello there. :) A soft, orange glow shone just bright enough that I could to read the clock on my bedroom wall. Maybe it was just the thought of having ...

    Feb 9, 2011


'Like' and 'equal' are two entirely different things.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time