-
Re: Take A Chance- 21
“She chose me, so you better back off,” Cole whispered harshly. His face was close and I could clearly smell the hint of mint on his breath. He was way ...
Oct 12, 2011 -
Re: The Other Reviewer. :)
Hey Kendallelise :) Your review is done. Next review?
Oct 11, 2011 -
Re: Like Chocolate for a Broken Heart
Hello, I'm here to review as requested. :) I said in my thread that I wasn't too good at reviewing poems... And I meant it. But I'll do my best ...
Oct 11, 2011 -
Re: Sometimes, chapter Nineteen
Hello :) I saw a few mistakes when I read the chapter. Just proof read it fast and you should be good. :) My heart was racing with nerves and ...
Oct 10, 2011 -
Re: The Other Reviewer. :)
Review is done. :) Next one?
Oct 9, 2011 -
Re: Take A Chance- 20
Cole’s hand caught mine, and he didn’t let go. I knew this was the plan. Show him, and everyone around us, that he had me. I was his, at least ...
Oct 3, 2011 -
Re: Freedom
The smell of alcohol on his breath was one sign that he had drank quite enough; his behavior was another one. The wall was supporting him, a hand carelessly gripping ...
Oct 3, 2011 -
Re: Sometimes, chapter Eighteen
Hello there. :) Let's make this review, since I've been complaining that it has been a long time, it wouldn't be fair if I would take my time. ;) By ...
Oct 2, 2011 -
Re: Clouds
Hello there.:) I'm not the best when it comes to poetry, so who am I to review this? But I'll still try to do my best and give you advice ...
Sep 28, 2011 -
Re: I Love You
Hello there. :) I'll begin with the nitpicks and then go on with my overall impression on your story. I wanted to tell you all that time , that I ...
Sep 25, 2011 -
Re: Untitled
Hello there. :) Her drawings comma, her lovely almost perfect drawings swirled. He turned to tell the man that they didn't except American money but the man had jumped out ...
Sep 25, 2011 -
Re: Ex-Girl Friend !!!
Hello there. :) I'll quote the whole thing so it's easier for me to correct, and for you to see as a whole. the corrections will be in red, and ...
Sep 24, 2011 -
Re: sorry I am leaving the site due to study issues ( aka no tim
Hello there. :) It's me again, so you should know how I do my reviews. ;) The other, North St H igh was government run and although successful in music, ...
Sep 24, 2011 -
Re: sorry I am leaving the site due to study issues ( aka no tim
Hello there. :) I'll begin with the nitpicks and then go on with my overall impression on the review. Fingers assaulted by the cold, he turned the lock comma, hearing ...
Sep 24, 2011 -
Re: Don't Forget - Chapter 2
Hello there. :) I'll begin with a few nitpicks and then go on with my overall impression on this chapter. Just calm down. You’re fine…he didn’t do anything. He was ...
Sep 6, 2011
