User avatar

theotherone

  • General Fiction Novels Re: 0. Prologue (Redrafted)

    Hello there, I'm here for a review as requested. :) I'll begin with the nipticks, and then go on with my overall impression. In bold are the comments, in red, ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Auto portrait.

    Thanks for the reviews guys! :)

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Ch 1: A Red Rose Among The Others

    Hello there. :) Violetta Valéry was a role that every girl at the opera wished to play. I was, luckily, part of the talented singers that were going to have ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Without You - Chapter 1

    Hello there. :) Shall I begin with grammar? I shook my head comma “No period. " It should be the other way around. I nodded comma relieved I could get ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Need or Greed?

    Hello Rob. :) He is angry, enraged ! The only things he can think of are the things he will say to her . The things he will do to ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Santa Cruz Sunset

    Hello there. :) I really like the picture, and I feel like you captured the light just right. When I looked at it, I almost have to squint because I ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [delete]

    Hello there. :) First, I'll begin with a nitpick... Yes, just one. ;) Or maybe two. And so I do so , leaning over the grimy seats to give him ...

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Stop The Abuse.

    Hello there. :) Still no link? I'm not sure if it's jus me, or if it actually doesn't work. Just wanted to let you know, since you seem to be ...

    Feb 25, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Other Reviewer. :)

    Kat, your review is done. :) Anyone else who wants to give me a little work?

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Handwriting

    Hello there, I'm here as requested! :) I like this poem, and the imagery is great, but I find that the flow is a little bit awkward. I'll try to ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Help me pick the best two??

    Hello there. :) 1. Lighting is awesome, and really sets a mood. I'm not sure what kind of photography exhibit you want to participate in, but in my opinion, this ...

    Feb 22, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Pain is good

    Hello there. :) First stanza was good, and I loved it. It sets the mood, and gets the reader interested in the story. And you pushed me away, Pushed me ...

    Feb 22, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Other Reviewer. :)

    Kafka- review is done! Loller- Done as well. Thanks for the work guys. Is there anyone else? :)

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Poem 2

    Hello, I'm here as requested. :) Wow, this was pretty good. At first, I wasn't sure where it was going, but the ending was great, and explained it all, so ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fracture

    Hello, I'm here as requested! This is some poem you've got. :) I have to be honest, and say I wasn't kind of confused at first, because I wasn't sure ...

    Feb 20, 2011


The necessary beauty in life is in giving yourself to it completely, only later will it clarify itself and become coherent.
— Richard Linklater