User avatar

theotherone

  • Romantic Novels Re: Take A Chance- 11

    Rated 18+ for the subjects (Drugs, alcohol and swearing). If you don't like that I'm writing about that, then don't read it. :) I woke up with a weird feeling ...

    Mar 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Paranoia - Chapter 1

    Hello there. :) It's quiet a chapter you've got here. It seems like a good introduction. Is it going to change perspective from chapter to chapter? Or it's going to ...

    Mar 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Doll Sketch!

    Hello there. :) First off, this seems to me as a child, and I wouldn't consider it as a adult. The big eyes, for one and then the little strand ...

    Mar 5, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The sky was a dirty color of gray.

    Hello there. :) The woman was short and thin with brown curls framing her face. She wore a bright red coat, greatly contrasting the dark black of her partner’s. He ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Together, Forever [tenative title]

    Hello there. :) I'm not going to do tons of nitpicking since people before me already did the most of it. “Morning, lovely. What are you drawing?” he shrugged off ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yes, hello.

    Hello Verbena! Welcome to YWS, in a sense. ;) It's a wonder how you did to keep away from this site for such a long time. I'm looking forward to ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Interruption

    Hello there. :) like she was looking for someone and did not find them. I think this flows better. “I’m dreaming, and I can’t wake up. This is the only ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'm Sorry

    Hello there. :) Really good poem. :) Sorry for not meeting you on point; I always did meet you halfway. These lines are my favorite. I don't think I found ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Son's Crusade (Part 1, Chapter 1)

    Hello there. :) For younger knights and sergeants such as Godfrey comma gazing out over the barren desert was enough to terrify them. As he rode on comma his stream ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: We all knew it

    I suck at poetry and passing a message through it. I gave up on that a long time ago, and I'm aware this is not better, but I still wanted ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Encased in a little, black, velvet box

    Hello there. :) I'll start with the nitpicks and then go on with my overall impression of your story. When she did comma her heart started to race and she ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Forever Yours

    Hello there. :) I'll begin my review with the nitpicks and then go on with my overall impression. You put black roses there for me, the same kind you always ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Other Reviewer. :)

    Chapter One, two and three are done. :) Anyone else?

    Feb 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: 2. Monday Morning Minus Moping (Redrafted)

    Hello, I'm here again for one last review! It was a relief when the doors opened and the scarf became looser around my neck. It's still first person POV. I ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: No longer a part of the novel

    Hello there. :) After spending yet another weekend moping around the flat comma pondering about my newfound single life, my parents finally snapped. We planned to meet after work tomorrow, ...

    Feb 27, 2011


I know history. There are many names in history, but none of them are ours.
— Richard Siken