User avatar

theotherone

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Bittersweet

    Hello there. :) Like Gracie said, there's not really a plot in there. A conflict between them, or even a internal conflict in the MC... It's just like rambling about ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'm not hungry, but I'll review for free!

    Hello Tayler! I would like a review from you. It's a romantic short story. :) Here's the link: Thanks in advance. And I would love to give you a feed ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: 3. Flattery will get you everywhere (First Draft)

    Hello there. :) Damn I had jam on toast , I thought. Thoughts should be in italics. “You’ll see,” she said, cocking her head in the direction of my office. ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Me or him.

    Rated because of the slight use of swear words. Can’t you just choose between me and him? Those words kept echoing in my head, and every time, I had an ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Two Selections

    Hello there. :) First off, I want to say that these picture are really good. First one is good, obviously. ;) I'm not too keen on the colors though, since ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Issues

    Hello there. :) I'll begin with the nitpicks. Corrections are in red, and comments are in bold. Something in red AND bold means there's no correction, but there's a comment ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: He

    Hello there. :) Any way , he was around that day. Did you mean Anyway? I liked this short story. It was short and really sweet. I don't think it ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Ch 6: Withered Leaves, Withered Love

    Hello there. :) A half-selfish desire, mayhap , but a desire to make her happy, nonetheless. Is this supposed to be maybe ? Or perhaps ? For the following minutes ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Speaking Love

    Hello there. :) She nervously smiled, and my palms were sweating , not sure about what I was going to say next. This is a little bit awkward. It might ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Flowers are for Flowers

    Hello there. :) I'm not going to do nitpicking on this, since Thien already did most of it. Plot wise, it missing something. It's way too short and we need ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Letters Never Sent (1)

    Hello there. :) I don't pretend I’m not still holding onto the memory of you. The phrasing was off in this sentence... I'm not sure how to rephrase it though. ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mistake

    Hello there. :) I won't do anything that's concerning grammar since Truth and Thien already did most of it. I would only be repeating and that wouldn't help, would it? ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Happiness

    Hello there. :) Wow, this story was good. There's just enough romance with a hint of reality. There isn't much of development in the guy's character, but I don't think ...

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: What Girls Want~part one

    Hello there. :) her vibrant red hair laid straight across her shoulders and her crystal clear blue eyes shined in the hallway lights. Straightly isn't a word... I think. ;) ...

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: When Nothing Else Matters

    Hello there. :) Like Penguin said before, your rhyming is inconsistent.You do for the first two stanzas and then you don't. I know you said you like rhymes that aren't ...

    Mar 5, 2011


“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson