User avatar

theotherone

  • Romantic Novels Re: Without You - Chapter 2

    Hey, I'm here again to review chapter two! :) I'll quote the whole thing so it's easier to correct your mistakes. :) Author's Note: This isn't the most eventful chapter ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Remembering Sunday

    This is a very short story inspired by a song called Remembering Sunday by All Time Low. I was thinking about putting more, but I'm lost of ideas on what ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: To value love is the hardest thing

    Hello there. :) I'll quote the whole thing so I can comment and show grammatical mistakes at the same time. :) So red for corrections and bold for comments. If ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Keychain Doll

    Hello there. :) First off, I would like to point out that this is a pretty good picture. :) Like everyone said above, the background is a little weird. It ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Paraconscious-Chapter 1

    Hello there. :) I tried not to think I still needed him to after six and a half months of this. I couldn't deny though that I wanted him to ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Crumpled Towel Study

    Hello there. :) Aw, it brings back memories... I did that two in art class, but we had only one color to demonstrate part that were illuminated by the light ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: carrots.

    Hello there. :) So let me begin by saying that if I'm harsh, I'm sorry. It's not my intention, and I'm only trying to give up constructive criticism. :) First ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Characterization

    Hello there. :) My dad felt having money didn’t mean we needed everything new. Yet, I couldn’t see this when she was talking about . Still, every night as I ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Paint Me Again, Love Me Again

    Spot is reserved for the rest of my review. :) -Other One

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Paint Me Again, Love Me Again

    Hello there. :) I'm going to make a review chapter by chapter. If there's nothing written about one, it's just that I have nothing to say. :) Chapter One- staring ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: (No name and unfinished)

    Hello there. :) Hot breath on the base of my neck sent shivers through every nerve. Time seemed to have stopped. My life would never had ended this way, but ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Flower painting

    Here is one of my paintings that I haven't finish yet. I will have time to work on it this week, and this is exactly why I'm posting in here. ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Drawing Of Billie Joe Armstrong

    Hello there. :) First off, you should definitely have more faith in your work. It's really not that bad, and I actually like the way you did it, it gives ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Draw Near To Me Chapters 14-15

    Hello Allie. I'm here for another review! Red is the corrections, and bold are the comments. Sentences that are in red AND bold... It means that there will be a ...

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Only a dream

    Hello there. :) Incredible story you've got there. The mystery of the dream just keeps the reader guessing until the end, and I was mad when in the end she ...

    Mar 15, 2011


WHAT'S UP, POTATOES?
— Rudy (Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality)