User avatar

theotherone

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Allen is a park

    Hello there, I'm here as requested! I really liked this poem. The imagery was awesome, and the way you wrote it... Well, it's pretty good. ;) I don't have any ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sometimes (working title) Chapter two

    Hello Dudette, I'm here for another review. :) I didn't think I found any nitpicks in this chapter. There's the transitions again, they could be a little more slick, but ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Other Reviewer. :)

    Smiley! Review is done as well. :) Who's next?

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: the wilhelm scream

    Hello Smiley, I'm here as requested! First off, I want to point out the weird way you've separated this poem... Or maybe not separated but spaced? I'm not sure how ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Thanks, I know another place where they have skirts like that too :) But if I come across a Hot Topic, I'll make sure I check for something like yours. ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Other Reviewer. :)

    Dudette, your review is completed! Anyone else has any work for me? I'm ready to tackle it. ;)

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sometimes (working title) Chapter one

    Hello Dudette, I'm here as requested! :) I still blamed the way my heart was hammering through my chest like it was going to explode, though. “He is so fit!” ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Well, in my photo... Yellow dress is Other, and purple top is Truth. But they were taken at the same time, so it's like that for both of our pictures. ...

    Mar 22, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Celtica-nee-san's Dojo

    Hey Celtica! I don't know if you're okay with romantic short stories... I have one, if you can, indeed, review them. :D Here's the link -----> Thanks! -Other One

    Mar 22, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Other Reviewer. :)

    Rasca, your review is done as well! Hope it helped :) Somebody in need of a review?

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: I Won't Let Go (3)

    Hello there, I'm here as requested! So I'll begin with corrections and then go on with my overall impression. He stayed in Uterus for a whole nine months, but when ...

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    I'm going to put a picture of Truth and me, since we are twins. ;) sweet 16 005 YWS.jpg And a picture of just me. 's mobile 023 YWS.jpg

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Untitled

    Hello there. :) First off, everyone already told you about the lines, so I won't say a long paragraph about it. Humans are in three dimension, right? Therefore, they are ...

    Mar 21, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Other Reviewer. :)

    teen writer, your review is done. :) Well... Is there anyone else that wants a review?

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: All My Fault (Capter 1)

    Hello there. :) I'm here as requested! I'll begin with grammar, and then give my overall impression on your plot. Corrections are in red, comments are in bold. if there's ...

    Mar 20, 2011


What is a poet? An unhappy person who hides deep anguish in his heart, but whose lips are so formed that when the sigh and cry pass through them, it sounds like lovely music.
— Søren Kierkegaard, Philosopher & Theologian