User avatar

theotherone

  • Romantic Novels Re: The Closest Reason (working title) Chapter Two

    Hello there. :) Are you beginning to acquire curiosity as to who I am? Well it fills me with deep regret to inform you that I am not at liberty ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sweet Lady Jane

    Hello there. :) I'll begin with the nitpicks and then go on with my overall impression of the story. I smiled back, removing my fingers from the black and white ...

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Soraya

    Hello there. :) I sat in English class while chewing on my pen cap and listening to Ms. Cassidy talk about Edgar Allen Poe and the symbolism in The Fall ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: It's called a lie.

    Hello there. :) “I called you, because I needed you to know something.” She said, looking down at her hands. “Tell me, please.” He whispered. “I never stopped loving you,” ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Remebering Sunday

    Hello there. :) His heart was beating faster, and faster, and he wanted to pick her up, kiss her, and take her right upstairs . Upstairs should be one word. ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: To You, My Twin (and Favorite Partner in Crime)

    Aw... I love this poem! Twins will take over the world. ;) I don't think I've got anything bad to say. I really liked this, and like Truth said, it ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Promise

    Hello there. :) This was a powerful piece. I love the emotions in it, and the way you've portrayed your characters. Like Dudette, I didn't find any mistakes, so there's ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Breaking my own Heart

    Hello there. :) I'll have to agree with the others too... It definitely needs more substance. Details about their life together, their friends, the school, their problems... Why did he/she ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Will You Fly With Me?

    Hello there. :) I really like the edited one (is that what it is?). I think it adds a little bit to it with the background. Also, the second picture ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Manga Art #1

    Hello there. :) 1st: I really like this one. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I'm fascinated by eyes and faces... But anyways, it's awesome. :) 2nd: ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Ch 7: The Misery And Suffering Of A Rose

    Hello there. :) "Je suis une femme rafinée. Femme is a feminine word, therefore une would be right. At least you've got your é at the right places. :) Her ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Lost Keys

    Hello there. :) As I think back on what’s happened two months earlier I realize Marcus is a liar, So the story was okay. I like the little twist, because ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Evening Sky and a Card Tower

    Hello there. :) 1st: This picture is one of my least favorite. It misses a little bit of contrast, in my opinio. Also, I really like that you can see ...

    Mar 26, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sometimes (working title) Chapter three

    I'm here again for another review. :) I loved my bean bag. True, it was a little bit worn and it was going saggy in some places. And it still ...

    Mar 26, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Other Reviewer. :)

    Mean Mr. Mustard: your beautiful poem is reviewed! Any other brave souls?

    Mar 25, 2011


¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— Someone Incredibly Noncommittal