User avatar

theotherone

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: You'll See

    Hello there. :) I'll begin with the nitpicks and the go on with my overall impression of your story. The ancient ink words were almost hypnotizing and they were drawn ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Room 209

    Hello there. :) It's way past visitin' hours. "Can you make an exception ? Just this once?" It would only get worse as the cancer spread, and the chemo continued ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: hey you! over there!

    Hello there. :) Comment. Gimme feedback. this is a true story but, names have been changed. haha. so yeah let me know what you thinkk. H ey you! Y eah ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Other Reviewer. :)

    SOLVARY! It's done. ;) Somebody else?

    Apr 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Thoughts of a Compulsive Liar

    Hey Sol, I'm here as requested! :) I'm going to begin with the nitpicks and then go on my overall impression of your story. Truth is comma, I'm always me; ...

    Apr 16, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: No Title Yet

    Hello there. :) I'll begin with the nitpicks and then go on with my overall impression of your story. A woman I remembered as Ashely came in. I didn't even ...

    Apr 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Startled [Painting]

    Hello there. :) Wow, I really like this. The texture in the background seems really interesting and keeps the painting alive. great choice of color also. I like how the ...

    Apr 16, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Other Reviewer. :)

    Hello Bubble, you're review is completed, thanks for asking! :) Anyone else wants to give me some work? I'm in the mood. ;)

    Apr 16, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Luna Corman Novel, 1.1

    Hello Bubble, I'm here as requested! I'll begin with the nitpicks and then go on with my overall impression of your novel. :) He hated this, but he did it ...

    Apr 16, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Other Reviewer. :)

    Dai, your review is done! Do I have anyone else?

    Apr 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An Abstract Life: Binding

    Hello Dai, I'm here as requested! :) I'll begin with the nitpicks and then go on with my overall impression of your story. Then comma, at an admirable speed comma, ...

    Apr 16, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Other Reviewer. :)

    Medieval Writer, your review it done as well! Somebody else interested?

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Son's Crusade (Part 1, Chapter 3)

    Hello there. :) First, I would like to point out that this is really heard to read and really discouraging since there's close to no space between the paragraphs and ...

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Effect

    Hello there, I'm here as requested! I'm sorry it took so long for reviewing, I didn't have time... And now that I took so long, there's nothing left to say ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Innocence

    Hello there. :) I like this picture as well, but there's something bothering me about it... And I can't quiet figure out what it is. Maybe if you cut up ...

    Apr 6, 2011


what are stories if not just vehicles for the pain of your own heart
— soundofmind