User avatar

theotherone

  • Art & Photography Re: Jumping Off Swings.

    A drawing and a painting I've made recently. Please comment. :) jumping off swings.jpg This drawing is the cover of a book called Jumping Off Swings. I normally draw pictures ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but you forgot it in the bus and someone stole it. I wish it could stop raining.

    Apr 29, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jake and Abby-- Love Purified

    Hello there. :) I'll begin with the nitpicks and then proceed to say my overall impression on your story. He had a way about him that I showed he had ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Frienimies

    Hello there. :) I'm not one to get jealous of those girls that wear a ton of makeup and have every boy in the school after her , but when ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ah, my merry fellows!

    Hello Chrisila! I'm glad you found YWS and I'm sure it's exactly what you need. :) Writing tends to obsesses us, writers. And characters... They also seem to follow me ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Ready, Set, Love!

    Hello there. :) Chapter 1: It`s Time `` Come on Kesha!``, Tristian said , as , he was trying to kiss his girlfriend , that he has been with for ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Painkiller

    Hello there. :) First, SmylinG already pointed out pretty much every grammar related mistake I found, so I won't point them out a second time. Just make sure you do ...

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Recent Artwork

    Hello there. :) First off, I want to say that these are pretty good, although I might say it a lot in the review... :P 1- I really like this, ...

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Take A Chance- 12

    We had to go to the mall this afternoon and that meant leaving the house and the guys. They haven’t left the basement since morning and the only time I ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: 4. Enchanting Disillusion

    Hello there. :) Regardless of the strange kiss we had, that night was the night that cemented our relationship on its own personal pedestal. In my eyes it was like ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: A Review for You! And you, and you, too.

    Hello Alz :) So, this is a poem I posted a while ago, and everyone told me to write a little more. So I did, but nobody gave me feed ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Charlie and Logan Chapter 7

    Hello there. :) Thank God Lea and Charlie's mother, Nicki comma, were there to help with her. Stephen and Lea's boyfriend comma, Pablo comma, were helping him figure out what ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Photos of a Wolf

    Hello there. :) I'll begin with the nitpicks and then I'll go on with my overall impression on your story. Running out of school gates and throwing your year thirteen ...

    Apr 20, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sometimes (working title) Chapter four

    Hello there, I'm here for another review! :) You know how I work, right? ;) ‘Retro shack’ doesn’t have uniforms except the apron, so employees could wear their own clothes. ...

    Apr 20, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Prologue: Broken

    Hello there. :) I liked this story as well. I only saw minor mistakes, like comma's, so I didn't correct them. Just read it out loud, which will probably hint ...

    Apr 19, 2011


Anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.
— J.K. Rowling