User avatar

theotherone

  • WRFF Archive Re: The Other Reviewer. :)

    Anyone else need some reviews? I'm back and ready for it! ;)

    May 27, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Broken

    Hello there. :) I'll begin with the nitpicks and then go on with characters and plot. Running along it comma, I heard him calling after me, asking me to stop ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Take A Chance- 13

    The week promised to be long and tedious. It was the last push before the exams and we all knew that after the few painful weeks we had left, there ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Lilies

    Hello there, I'm here as requested! It made me feel so boring in my pantsuit and plain pointed-toe high heels. I wanted to ask her how she got her scar, ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sometimes (working title) Chapter seven

    Hello there, it's me again! :) And I'm back with nitpicks. ;) She was annoyed that I was missing the chance to hang out with Brandon but I texted her ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sometimes (working title) Chapter six

    Hello there, I'm here as requested! I'm a little late, but at least I'm here. ;) “Have a late night last night?” Shouldn't it be had ? I'm sorry for ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: 'Cause when you're sixteen (Part Three)

    Hello, it's me again. ;) So I didn't find any nitpicks, I think IcyFlame picked them all out. The story is good. Is this the final chapter? I feel like ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: 'Cause when you're sixteen (Part Two)

    Hello there. :) I'll begin with the nitpicks and then go on with my overall impression on your story. At first I'm confused and then I realise she's making a ...

    May 8, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sometimes (working title) Chapter five

    Hello Dudette! You know how I work by now... So I'll begin. :) So far this lesson comma, I’d barely managed to answer any of the questions that had been ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: You Wish You Were Us

    Hello there. :) I like the drawing. I don't think I have a favorite part, since the entire thing is epic. The bird at the top right-hand corner is awesome. ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: First Date

    Hello there. :) I didn't find any nitpicks for you, which is good. ;) The plot was good, but the way you introduced it could be worked on. You seem ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Losing it all

    Hello there. :) This is a great beginning, but it was confusing. The use of he and she isn't helping much. I think you should actually put names so we ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Me, My Fears, and You

    Hello there. :) I'll begin with the nitpicks and then go on with my overall impression on your story. I go to sleep every night in my single bed and ...

    May 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Blinding

    Hello there. :) I don't know if you've got a lot of nitpicks to do, but I'm still going to quote it all so it's easier for you to correct. ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Another Gaze

    I re-wrote the story, it's called Eyes of A Stranger... Check it out! People were jumping around, pushing, sweating. They were screaming in unison, and I could barely make out ...

    Apr 30, 2011


Time is money, money is power, power is pizza, and pizza is knowledge!
— April, Parks & Rec