User avatar

theotherone

  • WRFF Archive Re: Help me help you. Request a review! (closed, for now)

    Hello, I guess I'm going to be the first one to answer this thread... ;) Hope you like romance, since I really need someone to review my short story. Here's ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Broken Road

    Hello there. :) I'll begin with the nitpicks and then go on with my overall impression on the story. I brushed a piece of her purple highlights from her face ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Unrealistic

    Hello there. :) I'll begin with nitpicks and then go on with my overall impression on your story. The sound of his voice gave me goose bumps, the way he ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Eyes of a Stranger- Part Two

    If you haven't read part one, I recommend you do it, since you'll be confused. ;) FOR PART 1- When Sam saw me, he smiled and spread his arms so ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Eyes of a Stranger- Part One

    Some of you might have read this before. It's a story I called Another Gaze before, but I wrote a little bit more on the subject and I've separate it ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Other Reviewer. :)

    Lilymore, your poem has been reviewed. :) Anyone else needs a review?

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Freckles

    Hello there, I'm here as requested. :) I really like this poem, but I feel like you could go on for a little bit longer then what you have right ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Impossible

    Hello there. :) I'll begin with nitpicks, but there won't be too much since everyone already pointed them out... And I just don't mean friends, I want us to be ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Broken: Chapter 1: A friend, an ally, a lover?

    Hello there. :) I'll begin with the nitpicks and then go on with my overall impression of your story. She was six months pregnant, single and very, very lonely . ...

    May 29, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Because We Are Writers.

    Hello there. :) I just found one nitpick, and here it is. And when you’re done comma, the stars will be there to replenish you. This is the best therapy ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Knocks You Down: Chapter 3

    Hello there. :) So I was going to review your stuff, but then it seems you don't want people to read it? First off, I want to say that critics ...

    May 28, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Coffee Elves

    Hello there. :) I'll begin with the nitpicks and then go on with my overall impression on your story. Not Her . He turned and looked at me, a hand ...

    May 28, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Greece

    I went on vacation in Greece for the last two weeks and I took some photos there that I thought I should share with you. First, I want to say ...

    May 27, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Other Reviewer. :)

    Jas, I'm glad to say your review is done! Anyone else up to give me some work?

    May 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Winterland.

    Hello there, I'm here as requested! :) Plot wise this was really good. The idea is a little bit cliche, since it's always the girl that gets beaten up, and ...

    May 27, 2011


Treat all disasters as if they were trivialities but never treat a triviality as if it were a disaster.
— Quentin Crisp