User avatar

theotherone

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Falling in Love.....

    I always picture the scene in my head, imagine the guy before me, touching and kissing me. I write what I feel afterwards, and add some details about how the ...

    Nov 22, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Other Reviewer. :)

    Hello Polinkacreations, your review is done, hope it helps! :) Is anyone up for a review from me?

    Nov 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I lost my best friend today.

    Hello there. :) I am so sorry for what happened to you. I don't know what it feels like to loose someone so suddenly and not have time to say ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Superman

    Hello there. :) This is really well done. First off, I noticed the lines were really rough and present in the drawing, which brings out a different side of it ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Pirate Skull

    Hello there. :) This is really well done, and I love the little details you've done with the pencil. When I draw, I normally go more with shadows and smudges ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: I Guess I Wasn't Only Great At Beautiful Anguish!

    Hello Micheal :) This post was... beautiful. Normally when people post here they don't really tell much, but I feel like I already know you from what you wrote, and ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cold Night

    Hello there. I'm here to review your poem as requested. :) Here's pretty much the only nitpick I found that hasn't been mentioned Because our love no longer lives, I ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sometimes, chapter Twenty-two

    Hello there. :) Another flawless chapter... It's getting pretty intense in there. I really liked the part where she dances, you did a really good job at making us feeling ...

    Nov 4, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Other Reviewer. :)

    Your review is done, Devan. :) Anyone else?

    Oct 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hummingbird

    Hello there, I'm here as requested. Sorry for the wait, I'm just busy these days. So here we go with the review. :) First off, the flow was good, even ...

    Oct 24, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sometimes, chapter Twenty-one

    Hello there. :) Her face darkened. “I love what you’re doing with your hair these days. It’s called ‘the air head look’ isn’t it?” Is it Aiden's words or Cassie's? ...

    Oct 23, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Caroline

    Hello there. :) I found a few mistakes, which Cailey pointed out. Please review and correct them. :) The story itself was really short and I would like to see ...

    Oct 23, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: New guy around here

    Hello :) Hope you'll enjoy it here. It's actually the best place to practice writing and develop your style. The best way to get reviewed is to review yourself, so ...

    Oct 22, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The real meaning of love.

    Hello there. :) Like Disenchanted, I feel like the format isn't the best to present your story. It's overwhelming at first, and too much for the eyes. It is probably ...

    Oct 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: You're Unique

    Hello there. :) These pictures are really beautiful. 1. I really like the 'black' one that stands out. I believe this is why you took the picture of those ones ...

    Oct 16, 2011


Facebook is that cockroach that you just can't kill
— Gravity