User avatar

theotherone

  • Art & Photography Re: At the Horses

    Hello there. :) First things first: RE-SIZE! It'll be a lot better if you can see all the picture at once instead of scrolling down to do it... 1- I ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Am I Perfect Yet? (1)

    Hello Scarlet. :) Am I ever going to be perfect yet? Get rid of the quotation marks and the period and just put it in italics to show it's a ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A battle with an old friend

    Hello there. :) I'll begin with nitpicks and then go on with my overall impression of your story. "You think that will do anything? That it will change your situation? ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Dream

    Hello Alpha. :) I'll begin with the nitpicks and then go on with my overall impression on your story. She brushed her hair away, the sweat on her face making ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Alouette Covers

    Hello there. :) I like the second one as well, but I'm unsure about the font... Maybe it's just that it's not at the right place, or just that it's ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Please Don't Go: Chapter 2

    Hello Sammay. :) I woke up but kept my eyes closed. Something was poking my arms and I could feel a thin blanket covering my body. I was wearing a ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Please Don't Go: Chapter one

    Hello there, :) I'm going to quote the whole thing so it's easier to correct. "Helga!" I screamed. "Look, Selena, we can get it ourselves comma, " My friend, Anna ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Swing Chapter 1 Re-Draft

    Hello Lydia. :) “Oh, well, I would say about twelve pounds and sixpence for this beauty. I wouldn’t mind her myself but I already have plenty of...Toys,” he smirked at ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hello Graceful, welcome! So Tanya and Drama pretty much covered it all for the help and such... You'll get the hang of it soon, and once you do, it's going ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!!! *waves* ^-^

    Hello Julia! *waves back* Hope you've had time to search a little bit around the site. It's pretty easy to figure out, you'll see. :) If you ever need help, ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Incrypted Love *Chapter 3*

    Hello there. :) Sometimes I forgot to leave the rooms; l ike today. Like didn't need a capital letter. I clipped the hair out of my face, and once I ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My First Date

    Hello there. :) I've known him for years. He's one of my closest friends, but not yet to the point of he being like my brother. I think. People sometimes ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Incrypted Love *Chapter 2*

    Hello there. :) I just.. didn't want to live. Also I had extreme anger issues that got really hard to deal with sometimes. I still had holes in my walls ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: When Love Takes Over Part 1

    Hello there. :) I'll begin with nitpicks and then go on with overall impression on your story. "Hey buddy comma, " His dad said. Normally when someone writes something that ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Incrypted Love *Chapter 1*

    Hello there. :) I hated the long nosed and hairy faced secretary, and her hideous round glasses. Did you mean long nosed instead of long noised? "My dreams are the ...

    Jun 6, 2011


Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places, you’re off and away!
— Dr. Seuss