User avatar

theotherone

  • Romantic Novels Re: Trust~Chapter 1

    Hello there. :) First off, I want to say that it's not very encouraging when you see that all those people corrected your chapter, and you haven't even done the ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Losing Love

    Hello there. :) I'll begin with the nitpicks and then go on with my overall impression on your story. He got in the passenger seat, his mom already waiting in ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Break that Fall {Chapter5}*edited*

    Hello again. :) " Whatcha' doin?" I think you forgot an 'h', but I'm not sure if you meant to write it that way. This was a cute chapter, and ...

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Break that Fall {Chapter4}*edited*

    Hello Drama. :) I'm going to begin with nitpicks and then go on with my overall impression on the plot. "Why comma, oh why did I agree you could move ...

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love is Ignorance chapt.1

    Hello there. :) My eyes flickered open and I stared at the gray ceiling, waiting for Dad's reply The last thing I needed is to have been date-raped period. The ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Haven't been on here in a while :S

    Hey Wicked! Welcome back! :) Hope we'll see you around. I noticed your from Canada... Canada rocks! Just saying. ;) -Other One

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Kiss me in the rain, baby.

    Hello there. :) I'll begin with the nitpicks and then go on my overall impression on your story. The perfect two , he thought silently. This part should be in ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My story

    Hello Alabaster. :) I'll begin with the nitpicks and then go on with my overall impression of your story. As I sit on the coast of the stone cold ocean, ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Another beach picture!

    Hello there. :) These are both beautiful. I have a thing for black and white, and I'm truly obsessed with it, but somehow, the one you took is not my ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Last Chance...

    Hello there. :) I'll begin with nitpicks and then go on with my overall impression of your story. The sound seemed to echo through the long hall alerting everyone in ...

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Run away (needs changing)

    Hello Haylie. :) I loved it, but I couldn't stay there anymore, not with my family not being able to understand me and not trusting me with anything I said ...

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Experimental photography

    Hello there. :) 1- This is good, but I think that the roof in the bottom left corner is a little bit distracting. You should probably crop the bottom part ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Rose for You, My Darling

    Hello there. :) Wow, this is really beautiful. I love how you've captured his eye. and the colors are just great. His nose is just so cute! ;) I have ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Failed Attempt at Drawing A Puppy

    Hello there. :) So this is pretty good! You actually have a pretty good base, and it looks a lot like the picture. Like Story Weaver said before me, you ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: X-men: First Class - Charles Xavier.

    Hello there. :) I like this drawing, and I think you did pretty good. The only thing that bothers me is that it's pretty much all done with distinct lines. ...

    Jun 12, 2011


I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
— Walt Disney