User avatar

theotherone

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Star Dust

    Hello Jas, I'm here as requested! :) There's already a lot of review here... So I'll try not to repeat what others already said, but I'm sorry if I do. ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Other Reviewer. :)

    Hello A. :) I did a few reviews, and the rest is coming soon, don't worry. Anybody else is brave enough to ask for a review? ;)

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Ch 8: A Rose In The Rain

    Hello there. :) "If you expect me to give you the whole account of it, William… then you're wrong! I've already told you too much. I promised not to meddle ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Golden Wings- Chapter 11

    Hello Truth. :) Yes, this chapter was rather boring, but I'm sure you'll have some more exciting coming soon. ;) Transitional chapters are always good to make us understand the ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sometimes, chapter Eight

    Hello Dudette. :) They were mumbling something about it taking ages and I had to agree with them. If it was up to me, I’d have left ages ago. You ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Thrice the Year

    Hello there, I'm here as requested. :) First off, I want to say that your format discouraged me a lot. It's a huge line, and you have two or three ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Take A Chance.

    Here are the characters from my romantic novel Take A Chance. It's only the two girls for the moment, because I have to edit Liam, and I haven't begin Ben ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everyone~ I'm BGF.

    Hello Carlie. :) Hope you like YWS so far. It's an awesome site, and I'm sure you'll get the hang of it soon. Just to let you know, people in ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Lovers. Fighters. Friends.

    Hello there. :) Amanda thought of the nights she cried her eyes out, screaming his name into her pillow, wanting him to tell her it was OK, that he was ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Not as They Seem chapt. 6 & 7

    Hello there. :) I haven't read all of your novel, but I'm still going to try to review this for you today... Since I think you deserve a review. :) ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Wish

    Hello there. :) First off, it's a good poem. I like the feelings you've put in there. I only found two mistakes and they were already pointed out by another ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You'll Never Make it Out

    Hello there, it's me again! :) Let's begin with nitpicks. Mikayla, Thomas, Tammy, and Zeke stepped into the silky twilight from underneath a canopy of their favorite restaurant , The ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Secrets

    Hello there. :) I'm here as requested! I'll try to do all of your works, but it might take me some time... I just recently got a job, and I'm ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Unforgettable

    Hello there. :) This story was really great, and I love how you get 'out' of the letter at the end to show us that she is getting rid of ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Trust (Chapter 2) and Author's Breaks!

    Hello, it's me again. :) Tired of my reviews yet? ;) To bad there is too many people on the bus , she thought grimly to herself. I wish I ...

    Jun 26, 2011


You are strong enough to conquer this day and the rest of your life.
— Atticus