User avatar

themagnificentmilton

themagnificentmilton

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: In The Heart of The Head

    Thank you. I didn't actually know why to put for the punctuation, so I left it blank. Thanks for showing me what's what! Also that sneaky bastard of an 'a' ...

    Jun 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: In The Heart of The Head

    Thanks! (Adding punctuation- will do!)

    Jun 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: In The Heart of The Head

    Thanks! This poem is, urm, actually about some really wierd stuff. You know me, I have plenty of weirdness to fuel some more. :)

    Jun 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: In The Heart of The Head

    Thank you. Yes, the poem does actually have deeper meaning, but i wrote it in such a way that if you weren't to know the deeper meanings it would sound ...

    Jun 20, 2013


What's stopping you?
— David Mamet