User avatar

theluckyflower

  • Welcome Mat Re: Make way for the Black Sheep!

    Yeah, well YOU"RE CRAZY. . . . yeah, I guess we are interesting, aren't we? :D

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Make way for the Black Sheep!

    Uh Duh. :wink: I did that too . . . so hah . . . in your . . . face . . . ugh so tired . . . ...

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Make way for the Black Sheep!

    Hi to Addie!!! So you're Areida's sister huh? I think I read about you somewhere. You seem cool. :D I'm 4 feet 10 inches. I love English and speak properly ...

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Make way for the Black Sheep!

    Aw gee. Ya'll sure know how tuh make a gal feel welcome. I just want to say thanks to those who posted and welcomed me. I don't feel alone anymore. ...

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Make way for the Black Sheep!

    Cool, I got replies already! Thanks you guys. Ya'll rock. (yes, I said ya'll; I'm a Texan . . . don't mess with Texas . . . yeah)

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Nate Needs Your Help!

    *click click click* I'm clicking on ADs already! I'll try my best not to forget to do so when I see ads. I really like this site. Keep up the ...

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Make way for the Black Sheep!

    Hey, I'm new here! (obviously . . . loudmouth . . .) My name is Black Sheep. My friends told me of this site and I thought I'd give it ...

    Apr 4, 2006


Oh no, I’m sorry, you’re under the impression that here on YWS we *help* writers instead of just feeding their gremlin tendencies.
— winterwolf0100