User avatar

theluckyflower

  • Welcome Mat Re: hey people

    Hey, wis3on3. As the others have said, welcome to the YWS. Your work sounds interesting. I'll have to read them sometime! Feel free to PM me if you ever have ...

    Nov 17, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: IM NEW

    Hello there!!! Welcome to YWS. It's great to see you here! Hope to see some of your work soon (it IS the young writer's society). Feel free to PM me ...

    Nov 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um.. . Hey, I'm New

    Hello, Saga. Welcome to YWS. I'm getting duct taped to the wall this Friday. This Saturday, I'm going to spent 9 hours with 4 other people and a German guy ...

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: My Witty, Witty Title.

    Hey . . . it seems I'm a bit late for the welcome party . . . Yeah, well, I hope you enjoy your stay at YWS. PM me if ...

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey... i guess

    Hey there, Conner! . . . um yeah, well, welcome to YWS . . . I guess . . . . . . huh . . . well, I hope ...

    Nov 5, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greeting from that strange cold place called Canada

    Oi, we've got another Canadian! Cool that we've got another fantasy lover, too. Welcome to you, Devon, and I hope you enjoy it here at YWS. Feel free to PM ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yes I;m a newbie

    Hey, Hamerkid2. Welcome to the YWS. Feel free to feel at home. PM me if you have any questions, or if you just need someone to type to. Also, if ...

    Oct 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbies to this website

    Hey, Lexy. Glad to see you here. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me (or the countless others above me). Remeber that if you ever need any ...

    Oct 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: HIIIIII

    Hey, glad to see that you're here!!! Well, I hope you enjoy your stay at YWS. Go ahead and PM me if you have any questions. ***__THELUCKYFlOWER__***

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Xin Chao!!! :D I hope you enjoy your stay at YWS! I'd add all those other traditional things, but you've pretty much got the idea from the others . . ...

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi guys!

    . . . I'm a bit late for the site-warming party, aren't I??? Eh, sorry. But yeah - !!! I hope you enjoy your stay at YWS! PM me if ...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to YWS

    Welcome Jak! (repetitive, no?) Glad you're here! :D PM me if you have any questions! (or if you need someone to talk to and you're desperate)

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: I AM NEW AND THE SOON TO BE GREATEST MEMBER HERE!

    Hey . . . welcome . . . yeah . . . . . . . you made me feel bad . . . . I thought I was the ...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm Jade

    Hey, Jade! I love your name . . . and your color . . . lol . . . yeah . . . So I hope you enjoy your stay ...

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Make way for the Black Sheep!

    Hey, I got more welcomes! Thanks . . . . this place has the most friendliest people ever . . . (should I be scared?) . . . Aww, I ...

    Apr 14, 2006


Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind