User avatar

theluckyflower

  • Welcome Mat Re: Make way for the Black Sheep!

    Aw gee. Ya'll sure know how tuh make a gal feel welcome. I just want to say thanks to those who posted and welcomed me. I don't feel alone anymore. ...

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Make way for the Black Sheep!

    Cool, I got replies already! Thanks you guys. Ya'll rock. (yes, I said ya'll; I'm a Texan . . . don't mess with Texas . . . yeah)

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Nate Needs Your Help!

    *click click click* I'm clicking on ADs already! I'll try my best not to forget to do so when I see ads. I really like this site. Keep up the ...

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Make way for the Black Sheep!

    Hey, I'm new here! (obviously . . . loudmouth . . .) My name is Black Sheep. My friends told me of this site and I thought I'd give it ...

    Apr 4, 2006


I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X