User avatar

theluckyflower

  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Nymph, the Spirit, and the Bird

    “The Nymph, the Spirit, and the Bird” By theluckyflower Centuries ago, there was a beautiful nymph named Ihmelia. She was gifted with the ability to control plants; she was able ...

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: A little ditty for the Screaming

    Oh, that sounded so good! I liked it very much. Great job. I just have only one thing to ask: your prostitute monring is "monring" suppose to be "morning" or ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Incandescent

    I like it. The "protective membranes" part sounded very SciFi. Thought it was cool. "Inward self reflecting self reflection" sounded nice. Very clever. Good work. Although I do agree with ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Matrix Unloaded

    . . . interesting. *laughs* I like it a lot. "You liar!" screamed Neo, pointing his finger at her, "I, Keanu Reeves, cannot be defeated by Agent Smith! I am ...

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The Stairs

    Thanks for the feedback. It is much appreciated! I'll try to change it later (bad case of writer's block right now). Hope you'll read some more of my stuff like ...

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Atlantis & Atlantian Fleet

    oh, cool! good job! Me likee the cruiser Question: what program d'you use to make those?

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The Stairs

    The Stairs by theluckyflower There he was; I saw my crush again! I ran to meet him, but tripped, and then – I fumbled and grasped his shoulder. He felt ...

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Make way for the Black Sheep!

    Hey, I got more welcomes! Thanks . . . . this place has the most friendliest people ever . . . (should I be scared?) . . . Aww, I ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: " 'Woman' on the Balcony "

    Thanks for sending in your comments! I'm glad ya'll thought it was funny. I have to admit I read it myself and thought "Yikes! Too many 'ands'." But just to ...

    Apr 8, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: " 'Woman' on the Balcony "

    " 'Woman' on the Balcony " -by theluckyflower (this is in a male's perspective) There she was on the balcony. Her vivacious beauty - a felony: With pearl-soft skin and ...

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Farce

    I like it. Not bad. I had some trouble understanding it at first, but after the third time over I got it. The main thing that jumped out at me ...

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Your Idea of Perfection

    Okay, first off - I liked your poem. It represented strong character and the ever-so-popular idea of popularity in school, what teenagers face, the relief of peer pressure, blah blah ...

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Make way for the Black Sheep!

    Yeah, well YOU"RE CRAZY. . . . yeah, I guess we are interesting, aren't we? :D

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Make way for the Black Sheep!

    Uh Duh. :wink: I did that too . . . so hah . . . in your . . . face . . . ugh so tired . . . ...

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Make way for the Black Sheep!

    Hi to Addie!!! So you're Areida's sister huh? I think I read about you somewhere. You seem cool. :D I'm 4 feet 10 inches. I love English and speak properly ...

    Apr 5, 2006


We understand how dangerous a mask can be. We all become what we pretend to be.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind