-
Re: New to YWS
Welcome Jak! (repetitive, no?) Glad you're here! :D PM me if you have any questions! (or if you need someone to talk to and you're desperate)
Sep 27, 2006 -
Re: I'M GONNA BE DUCT TAPED TO A WALL!!!
I'M GONNA BE DUCT TAPED TO A WALL!!! . . . . . yeah, I'm gonna let this info stew, then I'll come back with the full details :wink: ***__THELUCKYFLOWER__***
Sep 27, 2006 -
Re: I AM NEW AND THE SOON TO BE GREATEST MEMBER HERE!
Hey . . . welcome . . . yeah . . . . . . . you made me feel bad . . . . I thought I was the ...
Sep 27, 2006 -
Re: The Adventures of Ivan the Stable Lad
That was so amusing; such a cute story! I really liked it. The rhyming – very remarkable! I’m impressed. Everyone has their own grammatical style when it comes to writing ...
Sep 24, 2006 -
Re: Sirius Black is Gay (UPDATED!)
HA-HA-HA; that was so funny!!! That was the most enjoyable piece I've read for weeks. Good work! I can't wait to read the other parts. There's not really much I ...
Sep 24, 2006 -
Re: Hello, I'm Jade
Hey, Jade! I love your name . . . and your color . . . lol . . . yeah . . . So I hope you enjoy your stay ...
Sep 10, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Yo Misterwaffles!!! Nice pics! . . . I miss your hair, pretty-boy. :P BTW is that your room? I don't rememebr the TV . . . And that last pic ...
Sep 7, 2006 -
Re: Collapsible Confessions
. . . *exhales* . . . your writing style is so different from mine. So remember that when I'm critiquing. :D Now let’s see . . . okay, first ...
Sep 2, 2006 -
Re: Call
Ellipses! That’s what they're called! I kept trying to remember the other night. Anyways, I'm so sorry, but I forgot to tell you: The scoffers tell me of my downfalls; ...
Aug 30, 2006 -
Re: Call
First off, I would like to say I really enjoyed reading this. It has been a while since I have been able to read a poem that both rhymed and ...
Aug 30, 2006 -
Re: There's only Eight Planets now ...
. . . it might not be much in that sense, but still . . . my gosh . . . Was it really necessary to go into such specifcs? ...
Aug 27, 2006 -
Re: Pluto fights back!
Did those scientists really have to go into specifics like that? How annoying! Poor Lex . . . is it now considered a dwarf-planet or something? You now, like a ...
Aug 27, 2006 -
Re: The Nymph, the Spirit, and the Bird
I am unsure if any of the people who commented on my story will come back and read this, but if they do, here is what I have to say. ...
Aug 8, 2006 -
Re: The Nymph, the Spirit, and the Bird
“The Nymph, the Spirit, and the Bird” By theluckyflower Okay, before you read this, there are just a few things I would like to say – 1) Some of you ...
Aug 1, 2006 -
Re: The Nymph, the Spirit, and the Bird
oh, whoops! Thanks for telling me that. I'm still getting a bit confused on where to put things (which is really stupid, I know). You see, before now, all I ...
Aug 1, 2006
