-
Re: Newbies to this website
Hey, Lexy. Glad to see you here. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me (or the countless others above me). Remeber that if you ever need any ...
Oct 7, 2006 -
Re: I'M GONNA BE DUCT TAPED TO A WALL!!!
You know, when I posted this, I did not expect to be told the history of duct/duck tape. I recently had to turn in a report for my science class, ...
Oct 7, 2006 -
Re: Past, Present, Future
It sounded pretty nice. Honestly, this whole genre and style is different from what I would write myself, so I don't really have anything to say about major changes. All ...
Oct 6, 2006 -
Re: HIIIIII
Hey, glad to see that you're here!!! Well, I hope you enjoy your stay at YWS. Go ahead and PM me if you have any questions. ***__THELUCKYFlOWER__***
Oct 6, 2006 -
Re: Teeeeo's Going KURAZI!!!
For your topic, you forgot the period at the end of your name . . . just thought you ought to know. And come on . . . goofle ??? ...
Oct 3, 2006 -
Re: Howdy!
Xin Chao!!! :D I hope you enjoy your stay at YWS! I'd add all those other traditional things, but you've pretty much got the idea from the others . . ...
Sep 30, 2006 -
Re: I'M GONNA BE DUCT TAPED TO A WALL!!!
Okay, this is why I’m going to be “duck” taped to a wall – It’s for a science competition!!! Yeah. There will be four people on a team. Two people ...
Sep 29, 2006 -
Re: In Motion
Wow, I really like this! No, seriously, I really do! Great work! Something that really struck me was that the style was so different form what I've read before. So, ...
Sep 27, 2006 -
Re: I'M GONNA BE DUCT TAPED TO A WALL!!!
Hush, LamaLama! (hehe, it's fun to type LamaLama :lol: ) You're not supposed to tell everyone who's going to read this that I'mmtaking stuff!!! Um, wait . . . hold ...
Sep 27, 2006 -
Re: Coffee Burns?
Oh yeah! I burnt myself by accident with boiling soup when I was nine (the stupid cafeteria served it on paper plates!). It left a bubble on my wrist. It ...
Sep 27, 2006 -
Re: Bliss
I really like this. It shows a short and sweet, yet relatable imagery. Good work! Now here is my advice and pointers for your poem. I’m a stickler for a ...
Sep 27, 2006 -
Re: I'M GONNA BE DUCT TAPED TO A WALL!!!
yOU JUST BANISHED ME TO THE rANDOMNESS fORUM . . . tAHT'S SO COOL!!!
Sep 27, 2006 -
Re: Come here if u are on a sugar high, hyper, or bored,
Yeah, I'm not hyper right now, but I have to tell a random fact about myself . . . I just found this out yesterday: I can't drink just one ...
Sep 27, 2006 -
Re: Coffee Burns?
Eh, I'm not a coffe expert, but I doubt the coffe would do that much damage. People spill some on their hands all the time. But then again, this is ...
Sep 27, 2006 -
Re: Hi guys!
. . . I'm a bit late for the site-warming party, aren't I??? Eh, sorry. But yeah - !!! I hope you enjoy your stay at YWS! PM me if ...
Sep 27, 2006
