-
Re: The Hunger Games Fan-Fiction Event!
@SparktoFlame what if I already have some fanfiction up on YWS? Do we post it as a reply on this thread? Also, how many can you submit?
Jun 7, 2014 -
Re: Tributes and The Blood Bath!
Okay, thank you so much! :)
May 31, 2014 -
Re: Tributes and The Blood Bath!
So is this only for the tributes listed above?
May 31, 2014 -
Re: How do you feel about prologues?
Never really thought about it, but now I realize that I truly love prologues. Especially when they actually narrate a part of the story which is right in the middle ...
Mar 1, 2014 -
Re: who here is a nerd!! I am! i must be more with my kind. :)
*proved guilty* HAIIII Oh my God, you have no idea... I found my paradise! Where I live there's this Science-Fiction Bookstore with all things fantasy, scifi, nerdy, geeky... all my ...
Feb 15, 2014 -
Re: Which TV series are you following at the moment?
God, I have so many to list! 1. Sherlock oh dear LAWWWRD 2. The Vampire Diaries *-* 3. The Originals 4. Pretty Little Liars 5. Supernatural 6. The Walking Dead ...
Feb 12, 2014 -
Re: The best books ever!
omg ahaha @ConverseFireGirl thanks ;)
Feb 12, 2014 -
Re: The best books ever!
The Hunger Games is my life and I'm so happy you started reading it! Welcome to the family young tribute :D Divergent is also a big part of my life ...
Feb 12, 2014
