User avatar

thegirlandthepen

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: A Second Chance: A Twilight FanFic.

    Somebody was watching the newborns. That somebody had no other choice, but to go undercover, in order to save the Cullens' and Bella. That person never anticipated that one man's ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Bonded By Blood: A True Blood FanFic. Chapter Two.

    The living room window of the mansion was left open, I glided in easily. Dumping the body of the unconscious beautiful vampire onto the couch. I caught sight of myself ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm not new.. But I've been absent.

    Just thought the best way to re-introduce myself is to do it here. So yeah I've been out of the loop for a few months, but as I've just finished ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Bonded By Blood A True Blood FanFic

    Those mysterious amethyst eyes were unlike anything Godric had ever seen before. Had he finally met his match? She had willingly saved his life, twice. He couldn't help but want ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Lovely Bones

    Hey, I'm new by the way. :) I haven't seen this, but I so want to. It comes out in the UK in a couple of weeks I think, so ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: DISTURBIA! (no not the song I'm afraid)

    AGHHHHHHHHHHH!! Hey guys, so I just watched 'Disturbia' with my current obesession - Shia LaBeouf (future boyfriend obvs) and it was a-maze-ing. Completely on the edge of my seat from ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A dream I had, yet to be named.

    I absolutely love this, dreams are amazing things. Its where I get a lot of story ideas from, I really need to get myself a 'Dream Diary'. I really admire ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Lily caught in the Storm.

    Okay, here goes. My first ever post, this is a romantic science fiction novel I've been working on for a few months now. It's not finished, but there are parts ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Sorry me again, writers block (ish) related question..

    Yess :) immensely, thank you. This is something I want to get as much advice on as possible as it is one of the main things which stops me from ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Sorry me again, writers block (ish) related question..

    Sorry if you keep seeing these twice, I forget about the message boards, blog about it, then remember and post it here as well, I'll delete them eventually, I'm a ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: as if this isn't getting old.. i'm new :)

    I’m a careless typist, just realised I spelled ‘attempting’ wrong gahh, sorry about that. Okay and just for Snoink I’m now writing properly :). First of all thank-you to all ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Help!? Anyone!? Classifications of Fanfic

    okay so i'm on my second blog already, but this is a question that i've wanted answering for yonkssss. on the side i sometimes write a little bit of fanfiction, ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: as if this isn't getting old.. i'm new :)

    hey everyone, just a little message to say i'm new, & usually hopelessly lost for a while. so any help showing me the ropes would be muchly appreciated! i wrote ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Something on the desk :)

    right i'm new, so i hope this is the usual way to make comments. :) anywhoo, i really liked this piece, it was short and sweet and at no point ...

    Jan 3, 2010


I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
— Walt Disney