User avatar

thegirlandthepen

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hey there Daniel, just thought I may as well introduce myself. I'm Eddie , but its pronounced like Edie . And welcome to YWS! Everything I was going to say ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I kinda new

    Hey there heart, just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Eddie , but its pronounced like Edie . And welcome to YWS! Have to agree with what the others have said, ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Last Dance

    Oh I'm so pleased you found it helpful! :) I have a tendency to be too honest with people at times, and I never mean to come across as negative, ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Last Dance

    Hey there, my name is Eddie and I'm going to take a stab at reviewing this for you today. :) First of all, nice title. Caught my eye straight away, ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: the elementals (title curtosy of rocksmith)

    Hey there, as you so politely asked for a review I am here to grant you that wish. :) First of all, this was a very nice beginning. Straight away ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Peanut Butter

    Well hello there, seems its me again. ;) I'm trying out a new way of reviewing stories, you're my test subject. Aren't you lucky. Red - Mistakes Green - Corrections ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yello! : )

    Thank god, a fellow Mean Girls fan. Does that mean I can now quote randomly at you and you're not going to run for the hills from me.. ;) Wow, ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Artist and The Philosopher

    Hey, I'm Eddie and I'm going to take a shot at reviewing this for you today. :) First of all, wow. You have a very unique and interesting writing style, ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: First Love

    Hello there, I'm Eddie and I'm going to have a stab at reviewing this for you today. :) Kelcey shouted from the outside of my door as I laid awake ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Trust~Chapter 1

    Hey there, I'm Eddie and I'm going to take a shot at reviewing this for you today. :) Crystal jolted up from her bed. " It was just a dream ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Best Friends.

    Hey, I'm Eddie, and I'm going to have a go at reviewing this for you. :) First of all, wow. Wow again, I was definitely NOT expecting the ending, so ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yello! : )

    Just realised in that last post I obviously meant Assuming* and not 'Ssuming'. Well on my birth certificate its spelt like Edie, but most people purposely get my name wrong ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: True Blood

    I'm so glad I found this post, because I am undoubtedly and irreversibly in love with True Blood. I'm now starting to read the Sookie Stackhouse novels, which are good ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yello! : )

    Hello Sadhana, just thought I'd introduce myself. My name's Eddie, but its pronounced like Edie. :) And I have a random (Writing related) question for ya' (Sssuming you write original ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Bonded By Blood A True Blood FanFic

    First of all, thank you so much for your kind review. :) And secondly, I have actually developed a growing fondness for Eric. So much so that I must incorporate ...

    Jul 8, 2010


Life's short; smile while you still have teeth.
— Tuesday