User avatar

thegirlandthepen

  • Romantic Novels Re: Runaway Marriage - chapter 1 pt. 1

    Hey there Ofir :) my name's Eddie and I'm gonna' take a stab at reviewing this for you today. Red - Mistakes ; Green - Corrections ; Pink - Suggestions ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Decoy Dream [02]

    Hey there :) first of all, awesome SN! Secondly, thank you for my review. Here I am, with one in return! And thirdly, this piece had me within the first ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: In Love With The Enemy.Chapter 1.

    Hey there, my name is Eddie and I'm going to take a shot at reviewing this for you today. :) I'm so pleased I've come across another Twilight FanFiction, I'm ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The nasty three way

    Hey there! I'm Eddie and I'm going to take a stab at reviewing this for you today. :) First of all I really liked the idea of writing about a ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: My Falling Sun 6.2

    Hey there :) I'm Eddie and I'm gonna take a shot at reviewing this for you today. Also, this is review number two of Review Day! Before I even begin, ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Secret of Hidden Gardens (One)

    Hey there :) I'm Eddie, and this is my first review of Review Day, aren't you lucky! Red - Mistakes Green - Corrections Purple - Bits I Liked Pink - ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Black Moon

    First of all, ditto what all the others said. I cannot believe you were 8 or 9 when you wrote this, its certainly impressive. And before I start I have ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fate: Chapter one

    I'm back! The prologue has lassoed me into the ring! Ahem, on with the review! Red - Mistakes Green - Corrections Purple - Bits I Liked Pink - Suggestions Chapter ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fate

    Hello there! Here I am, as requested. Lets begin the review :) Red - Mistakes Green - Corrections Purple - Bits I Liked Pink - Suggestions I cried. Looking back ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Post Twilight Saga : Forever Dusk ~Chapter 01~

    :) Welcome to YWS :) My name is Eddie and I'm going to review this for you today, and quite frankly; I'm going to correct all of your grammar and ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Renesmee Cullen

    Hey there, I'm Eddie and I'm going to take a shot at reviewing this for you. :) Please don't think I'm nitpicky but I do tend to pick out every ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: A Second Chance: Chapter Two

    In a deserted Alley, close to the Seattle boatyard. Lurked twenty bloodthirsty, strong and very very young and inexperienced newborn vampires. An upturned car in flames lay in the middle, ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Classes.. Anyone?

    I was just talking it through with a few members and I asked if there were ever any 'classes' held here at YWS, to which they replied no. So I'm ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Heal.

    A/N: Just want to say a big big thank you to every single one of my lovely reviewers; deltadalek ; Pundit ; seeminglymeaningless ; Abocreature ; and Razzker Preface The ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Doublespy (Rated 12+ for language)

    A/N: This is one in the long line of 'one shot' random pieces of writing I have scattered around my laptop, loosely based on the video game 'Splinter Cell - ...

    Jul 11, 2010


A snowball in the face is surely the perfect beginning to a lasting friendship.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief