User avatar

thedelphinater

  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    I went over my friend's house and for whatever reason her family has Snuggies, those weird blanket/robe things. We were really bored, so we decided to put them on and ...

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    Define last thought. Do you mean last thing you thought about concept wise, or like, your exact thoughts? Whatever, I'll wing it. Ouch! Oh f***! That's not right and/or possible! ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    Name: Emily Age: 13 Fav book && YES ONE: AHH!!! (no, that's not the title, that's just me under stress). Umm, probably... Good Omens. Fav author: Terry Pratchett Fav food: ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Sentance scramble!!!!!!

    I like chocolate and coffee and words. (Though my New Yawka accent helped me with that one. :)) Uh kuy, waehuh oo ay.

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: funny made up headlines

    Haha, this was good. It scares me that some of these were actually real headlines. Which ones did you make up? I'm horrible at guessing, so I'm not going to. ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    I'm currently reading (though of course not at this moment since I'm writing here) Terry Pratchett's Equal Rites. Yay! I loved that book! Scratch that, I love all his books. ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Showdown!

    Neil vs. Achmed Because Achmed is a puppet, Neil gets to use his awesome puppeteer skills. He makes the Potter Puppet Pals attack Achmed, who dies in a magic induced ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Showdown!

    Snoink vs. Indiana Jones Snoink enters prepared with a pen, but is, however, unable to do anything, because Indie uses his whip to disable her writing abilities. Round 19?: Indiana ...

    Feb 18, 2009


Ghosts, demons, and ghouls cannot scare the cat's underling.
— TheMulticoloredCyr