User avatar

thedelphinater

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Artists Creation

    Oh, nice sort of parallel. I'm not very religious, but I liked this twist on things. I'm kind of slow, and I got it on the fifth day. Anyway, I ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wonderful

    This was good. Just two little things I noticed: Firstly, the beginning of every line has to be capitalized, even if you're continuing a sentence. Secondly, the flow and all ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • General Articles Re: This Is What I Wish I Could Say To You [1]

    Oh my God... I don't even know what to say. This is so sad. To some level I feel your pain, because my parents got a divorce when I was ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Please Come Back.

    Aw, this was sad, yet strangely optimistic and sweet. Anyway, so far as plot and all that jazz goes, good job. Your spelling/punctuation/grammar was pretty good, except for a few ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Diary of an Atheist

    I apologize in advance, because this is a topic of much debate between my friends (which is the same group Pen mentioned, and yes, I'm one of the Atheists, and ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled Chapters 1 and 2

    'ello! I like it so far, though I do have a few little nitpicks/comments. My first nitpick is the names. To quote George Carlin, "What happened to Bob? Where did ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: So Sorry

    Howdy! Your constant grammatically and spelling-ly correct poems are starting to irritate me Eliza. Can't you mess up on something just once? :P Anyway, though I sort of know what ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    Define last thought. Do you mean last thing you thought about concept wise, or like, your exact thoughts? Whatever, I'll wing it. Ouch! Oh f***! That's not right and/or possible! ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    Name: Emily Age: 13 Fav book && YES ONE: AHH!!! (no, that's not the title, that's just me under stress). Umm, probably... Good Omens. Fav author: Terry Pratchett Fav food: ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Fortunately, you're wrong. Or at least I think/hope since basically everyone I know is an adult or in Middle School... TPBM hasn't the slightest as to who Neil Cicierega is ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Watching the Night Sky

    This was good. I liked the softness to it, it gave it a kinda mellow feeling, which I think is what you were aiming for. I like the tree, though ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Ode to Pat Buchanan

    Jusyt another goofy little song I decided to write. In a sudden burst of inspiration/bordem, this song was created, though punctuation was not included, so that may need help. ------------------------

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Sentance scramble!!!!!!

    I like chocolate and coffee and words. (Though my New Yawka accent helped me with that one. :)) Uh kuy, waehuh oo ay.

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: When Blood Drips

    This was good. I liked how it was this character that was dangerous and an animal, but knew that and tried to reason with/justify the less...God, I just lost the ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: A Stupid Love Song

    Bleh! I'm too lazy to fix my mistakes. Besides, it's meant to be immature, stupid, sappy, goofy, cheery, whatever-y. Like, our writing styles are different I guess. I mean, to ...

    Mar 11, 2009


The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling.
— Fabienne Fredrickson