User avatar

thedelphinater

  • Other Re: Just a few Random Thoughts on Love

    Ah, but he never got it copyrighted, therefore, it cannot be copyright infringement. But just for the heck of it... DISCLAIMER: Part of this piece (like one sentence) was based ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Other Re: Just a few Random Thoughts on Love

    Love is something that has changed drastically within the past few years. Originally, love was something you didn't talk about, like it was a secret. There was no real teenage ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: ~Silence By The Window~

    Wow, this poem was basically flawless. It had imagery, punctuation, grammar, correct spelling, correct formatting, and it was just well written in general. Ooh, I went back and reread it, ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: This is your life

    Ooh this was really good. Actually, I loved it. Not only was the writing itself good, but I loved the message. Favorite part: Today is all you have, Live it ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Not Another Twilight Parody!

    Haha, bravo Skirt, even though I already read this. Technically I can't review because I already did. *Gasp!* And I think you took some of my advice, too!

    May 17, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: ...

    This was good, I just have a few little nit-picks. First off, the stanzas should all be the same length. Secondly, the punctuation was a bit dry and didn't really ...

    May 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled Chapters 3 and 4

    Ooh, first review! Don't I feel special! (coughs) Anyway, good job as usual. Your virtually flawless writing fills me with envy yet again. One little thing though: “True,” I said. ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Do these even exist?

    Hmm, let me think for a moment. (ponders) Well, most of the books I can think of are for adults, but teens can read them. I'm a big science fiction/fantasy ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Wingless Girl Part 2

    Awesome work, again. I don't think you;re moving the plot along too fast, and I like how the characters are turning out. I didn't think that the breakdown was random ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You

    *Random Side Note: Awesome name/photo. Loved that movie, though some parts made me queasy. Ahem, getting to the actual review. For someone who claims not to be good at poetry, ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Not really a poem?

    This wasn't that bad. For someone who doesn't write poetry, it could have been a lot worse. I thought the imagery was good, though the wording was a little off ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Foolish Hope

    Oh my goshness I loved this poem! I loved the tone and the concept and the words and just all of it! Ahem, *puts on slightly more serious face* now ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Wingless Girl

    Wow this was really good. Please keep writing more, because I really want to know what happens next! I couldn't find anything wrong so far as spelling and grammar and ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Graphite Drawing

    This was good. I liked the idea, the style, and the actual drawing. Two little complaints though. Firstly, some of the other details besides the mermaid (or is it a ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Disrupted

    This was good. I liked the whole concept, and except for a few little things, pretty much perfect. First of all, the beginning of each line needs to be capitalized. ...

    Apr 14, 2009


"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
— Pablo Neruda