User avatar

thedelphinater

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Girl

    Hola mi amigo! It's review time! This poem was awesome. The flow and rhyme scheme and all that were good. Except for a few little nit-picks, I couldn't find anything ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Beach Photos!

    Howdy! These were pretty good. My favorite one was 8, 'cause the tree and all that looked cool and stuff... yeah... word vomit... Anyway, I do agree with what Mira ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dreaming Durring war

    Hi! This was amazing! Like, I'm not just saying that. This was really good. Just one little nit-pick though: I watch over the fighting army They all work in harmony ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Ode to my French Teacher

    Hi there! Ok, I couldn't find anything wrong with the flow, the spelling, the French-y-ness, and so forth. Here's my suggestion for punctuation and such: It’s so hard to believe ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Carolina Drama

    This short story is based on the song "Carolina Drama" by The Raconteurs. (I would recommend listening to it before you read this.) I was listening to it one day, ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Paint by Number part 1

    Nit-picks first: I just [b]couldn't seem Random [b]. to make the wotds come out right Words, not words. Your punctuation needs work. You have it, but you need more. All ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: someday

    I agree, this needs work. Add capitalization, fix some of the punctuation, find a flow, and get the tenses/ending right, and then I'll critique. Even though you can post things ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Happy now

    I liked this, it was good. The ending was a bit dark, but I don't care about that sort of stuff. A few little things though. First of all, where's ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Sounds

    I didn't really get this either. You used pretty words and such, but it didn't really make any sense. Like throwing together a bunch of foreign words to try and ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I know why the caged one...

    This was good. I liked the last stanza the best, and I can certainly relate. A few little things though. it is the only thing that reminds it of what ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My minions!

    Aww! They're adorable! I love kitties! Now I feel all fuzzy inside! I'm not gonna critique this or anything, since you said it was just for fun. Also, I'm too ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Angel

    This was good. So far as your description of the image goes, you did an amazing job. You also did a wonderful job of creating a sort of story behind ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: True Recollections : The Memoirs of Laura Creyton [Preface]

    This was good. So far as all the prefaces I've read, this was certainly one of the better ones. It gives the reader an idea of what the story is ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Time goes by

    This was good. I liked the way you portrayed time, and I liked the whole concept. I liked how you portrayed time as something almost human, but not quite. Like ...

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Please read and comment.

    I'll just get my one little nit-pick out of the way first: performing an assortment of chores around his parent’s residence. I think it should be parents', because there's more ...

    Jun 3, 2009


What's stopping you?
— David Mamet