User avatar

thedelphinater

  • Scripts Re: Meep wants her money back to buy a Cheeseburger!

    This is probably one of the funniest Twilight based scripts I've read. I used to like Twilight, but you're so right about how tiring it's getting listening to people praise ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hope

    OK, punctuation Nazis, I'm not very good at grammar, but I added the commas. So thanks to Forever Threnody for helping me with that. And I will admit, that this ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hope

    Just the slightest chance, A flicker of hope, When you say hello, And I say hi, And you say how are you? And I say I’m fine, I’m such a ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Writing is Pain

    Hey best friend. Now I can nitpick your work even further. Mwuhahaha! Ahem, anyway, I'm not sure if my advice and criticism is even relevant in the wonderful world of ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: OMFG, it's a pen that's exploding!

    Hola mi amigo. Under the "Okay, so I'm..." category, you should change "obsessive" to obsessive compulsive and add strange or something to that effect. Also, Bon Jovi doesn't deserve to ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: I'm Not a 'Nobody'

    I thought this was really good. I liked that it wasn't just a song, and actually had a moral and something to say. A few lines seemed a little awkward ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Through the Kerr Hole

    I thought this was pretty good. It moved a little too fast for my taste, but that's understandable if it's a short story for a school project. I would definitely ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Scripts Re: FREAKY SPAGHETTI

    Wow. This is so completely random and ridiculous (and freaky) it shouldn't make any sense at all, but somehow, it does. I guess it makes sense ia=n a comedic way. ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Breaking Dawn Parody

    This was really funny! I used to be a huge Twilight fan, and all that jazz, but now I find myself hating it. It's not that the books aren't good, ...

    Jan 13, 2009


It's unsettling to know how little separates each of us from another life altogether.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore