User avatar

thedelphinater

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Twisted Youth

    Um, wow. Depressing much? Anyway, pretty good, just it seems to be a little erratic. Like, you were almost trying to create a rhyme scheme or some sort of rhythm, ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: For those few days

    I liked this. A little darker and more depressing than what I usually read, but still good. *Gasp!* Grammar and spelling alert! A couple of misspelled words and things that ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Feeling Yourself Fall

    I'm horrible at punctuation, so I just wanted to apoligize to all you grammar nazis who are porbably going to scream when you read this. ----------------------------------- The cold hits you, ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Not a clue! TPBM is obsessed with Chuck Norris.

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Reaper

    Generally I'm none to partial to poetry, or strict rhyme schemes for that matter, but I really liked this. I think that the rhyming actually makes it better than, I ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Leaving Humanity

    This was good. I like the political satire in it. Most presidents are bad presidents. A few things quick, little nit-picky stuff. ...before too-many died. I don't think there's a ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: 1) The Quantum Hole: power they couldn't have imagined

    I thought this was good. I liked the concept and the plot so far. One thing I noticed though was that, especially in the first section, you said the names ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Scripts Re: New Moon Parody

    This. Was. AMAZING!!! I was in hysterics the entire thing. I hated New Moon with a passion, and this just made my day. I couldn't find anything wrong with anything. ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm so special! I have the word "the" in my name!

    YAY! C'est moi! The Delphinater! First name The, last name Delphinater. And middle name Pablo! And I am aware that Pablo is a guy's name, but too bad! I am ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    I give that signature a 42 out of 10! Anything with Chuck Norris in it is awsome!

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Project Lazurus

    I thought this was good, though I did see a lot of similarities to His Dark Materials. They both have the idea of a parent-less kid living at a university ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Day All the Roses Died

    I thought this was good. I liked the little environmental message in there. Just a few little things. Your rhyme scheme makes sense after the first... 4 stanzas, but its ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitled

    Wow. This was really good. I honestly don't see why you thought it was so weak. Just one little nit-picky thing: Ladies and gentleman , it is now twelve o' ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Such an Unreasonably Loveable Parasite

    Yo. Few things. First, though I thought this was very good, I must agree with Wes that it is kinda emo, or at least depressing. His shriveled body was too ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Lost You

    Two things: Firstly, I thought your poem was really good. I didn't see what you thought was so bad about the last verse. And secondly, poetry isn't my forte, but ...

    Jan 14, 2009


There is nothing to fear from someone who shouts.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart