User avatar

thedelphinater

  • Welcome Mat Re: Vasir, a new member.

    *makes mental note of "Wizards first rule"* Cool, I like fantasy, so I'll definitely check it out. And yes, you can call me Delph by the way. :)

    Aug 10, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Me and the Moon

    This was very good. I liked the descriptions and the emotion in it. I understood the family, as well as what Alex was going through. Two complaints though: Both she ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Vasir, a new member.

    Hiya Vasir! First name's The, last name's Delphinater. :) Anyway, you're in luck, as this site has a surplus of awesome people, though it is unfortunate that it'll be down ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fetus (1)

    This was good. Most of what I noticed so far as nit-picks go was already said. My only complaint would be when it goes from the past to the present, ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Forgetful.

    This was good. I thought it was more of a short story than a script, though, since there weren't any sort of stage directions, and it was told from the ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Full Eclipse

    This was good, especially for your first try at poetry. I thought you relayed the message fairly clearly, though I might have used a bit more imagery, which is hard ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Long Shot {1}

    This was very good. I couldn't find anything that I would fix, and I thought that this was a good first chapter. You introduced the reader to the narrator's life ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Novel Idea, HELP!

    It sounds pretty good so far. Kind of 1984-esque. I like Amon360's idea, though I might make the Agency a bit more flawed and evil. If there are leaders and ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Kiss the Rain

    This was good. Only two things I noticed were that each stanza should be the same length and that the beginning of every line should be capitalized. Other than that, ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hysteria

    This is good, but needs a little work. First thing I noticed was the rhythm/flow. The poem seemed very choppy to me, and I couldn't really figure out what the ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    A bit cliche, but I do have a weakness for anything pink... 9/10

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Well, the person above me didn't say a fact, so I'll just be positive and say yes! TUBM is obsessed with Neil Cicierega (oh wait, that's just me :P).

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I own (and can play) five different instruments. Eight if you include a recorder, kazoo, and harmonica. And I'm also crazy enough to want several other instruments, mainly keytar and ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I must say, I'm rather shocked about some of the books people hate (Slaughter-House Five, To Kill a Mockingbird, His Dark Materials, Animal Farm, Lord of the Flies). And then ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Paper Dolls

    OK seriously, you're poetry is really taking a toll on my self-esteem. Can't you make a mistake just once? Something other than just one line not being capitalized at the ...

    Jul 27, 2009


The heavens laugh with you in your jubilee; my heart is at your festival.
— William Shakespeare