User avatar

thedelphinater

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Comedian

    Hmm, dark, but good. Needs some cleaning up though. The first word of each line should be capitalized, and you only did that for a few lines. Also, you are ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Ransoming Emotions

    I loved this! I thought the imagery, the message, everything was awesomeness! One thing that made me frown a little was the meter and rhyme (or at least I think ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Childhood of Mr. O'Connor

    This was depressing, but really good. I liked how the story sort of flips at the end. It goes from the perspective of an innocent little kid, to a criminal ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Crashed and I Crumbled

    This was good. I really liked it. A few little things though: Firstly, I definitely agree that the punctuation needs work. Secondly, and I'm not even sure if this is ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Feeling Yourself Fall

    To LOSO: Um, not quite what I was thinking. Actually, not to throw off your beliefs and what not, but I would technically be considered an atheist. Sorry. I was ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Poop Poop

    Um, what the hell is this? If it was an attempt at serious poetry, no comment. If it was an attempt at humor, it's even lower than slapstick.

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Showdown!

    Neil vs. Achmed Because Achmed is a puppet, Neil gets to use his awesome puppeteer skills. He makes the Potter Puppet Pals attack Achmed, who dies in a magic induced ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Showdown!

    Snoink vs. Indiana Jones Snoink enters prepared with a pen, but is, however, unable to do anything, because Indie uses his whip to disable her writing abilities. Round 19?: Indiana ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Proudly Pudgy

    T'was good, though I will say this one more time: YOU ARE NOT FAT AT ALL!!! I mean, seriously, if you're fat, then I'm scared of what I must be. ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Prologue

    Wait, I have a question. For whatever reason, I read chapter one through twenty before I read the prologue, and I always thought they were the same age. Here, it ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 21

    Not bad. I liked it. A few little punctuation things though: “Yeah. I like him a lot,” The comma should be a period. “About… us” I had to strain my ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Heartache Blows Youth Away

    Um, I think I like it. I wasn't quite sure what it was trying to say most of the time. Like, one minute you're talking about candy corn and Halloween, ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blind - Chapter 20

    Wait, I'm a little confuzzled. I thought all of them already knew Nathaniel liked Melody? Or is it just certain people? Anyway, great work as usual. One teeny tiny little ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Abortion

    Hmm... *ponders* It wasn't a bad poem, it was really good actually. However, I'm pro-choice, so, you know. I mean, I get your point, and I feel bad for the ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Life, Love, and Chocolate (Ch. 3)

    Again, waaaaaaay to short. Combine the chapters or something man!!! Sacrifice the cliffhangers for the flow!!! MY suggestions are combining two and three, or one and two, then three and ...

    Feb 3, 2009


You are all the colours in one, at full brightness.
— Jennifer Niven, 'All the Bright Places'