Random avatar

theconstructed

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tamia's quest VI

    Tamia looked up at the stranger sitting across from her, lips determinedly pressed together. Maybe this instead? Tamia looked up at the stranger sitting across from her; her lips determinedly ...

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tamia's quest VI

    Kay, I just figured out how to go read the rest of it. So forget most of what I just said haha.

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tamia's quest VI

    I think it's fairly good. I'd like to read more, maybe start the story from the beginning or something. How long is it? What is Elyn? He's short and has ...

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm a burden

    I like your words. They're so beautifully sad.

    Apr 26, 2007


When a body moves, it's the most revealing thing. Dance for me a minute, and I'll tell you who you are.
— Mikhail Baryshnikov