User avatar

thebookworm

thebookworm

  • Archive Re: The Blue Goose Bar and Inn

    We could make Kelsey a Shifter, UpAndOut. Then you would have a character, while Jayden is injured. Besides, I think Blighton likes Kelsey a little. :D Blighton- "Yeah it is. ...

    Mar 21, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Animal Shifters DT

    I don't think another evil character right now is the best. The good team is outnumbered already. Besides, you can't naturally be a Shifter. You have to go through all ...

    Mar 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Blue Goose Bar and Inn

    Blighton- "Okay. This may sound a little crazy, but its the truth. There is this group called the Animal Shifters. These Shifters can shift into the animal they choose. For ...

    Mar 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Blighton- Once out of their base I start running, Laiel at my heels. Gale was dangerous, and would have no problem ordering his spiders on us. I reached the clearing ...

    Mar 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Blue Goose Bar and Inn

    Blighton- "No, its all right. I'm confused about a lot of things. Things you wouldn't understand, I didn't mean to offend you when I said that. Sorry." I hastily tried ...

    Mar 21, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    Thank you. And seriously you guys type fast. Yesterday the DT was at 30 pages, now its at 60!

    Mar 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Gods, Champions and Magic (w/permission only)

    Thanks! :)

    Mar 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Defending Vortex(Canceled)

    You can help if you want. You don't have to though. It just might speed up the process of getting more people.

    Mar 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Blue Goose Bar and Inn

    Blighton- "That's too bad. I'm a little confused at the moment as well." I stated. I motioned to Hunting. "Could you get me a refill?" I asked. Hunting grunted and ...

    Mar 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Defending Vortex(Canceled)

    I want to but, we don't have enough people. I'm going to try and PM people to join, like you did with me.

    Mar 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Blue Goose Bar and Inn

    Blighton- Kelsey blushed, "The bartender, Hunting, is my cousin." "So Hunting is your cousin. He seems like a nice guy. A bit glum though." I said.

    Mar 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Defending Vortex(Canceled)

    All right, you can have as many characters as you want from now on!

    Mar 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Gods, Champions and Magic (w/permission only)

    Name: Wayquill Gender: Female Race: Centaur Age: Immortal (but can be killed in battle) Apperance: Long black hair that extends to the middle of her back with wisps of light ...

    Mar 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Stadium (In the Process of Ending/No longer accepting)

    Octavius- A new guy walks in. I don't bother going over to him, as he is not Elite. "What scum!" I murmured under my breath. My ankle was feeling better ...

    Mar 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    This is getting interesting. Blighton- I had never liked spiders and never really liked Gale. He had ran off when the rebellion started, and I figured he just left. But ...

    Mar 21, 2012


I am proud of my self, the reason why some of you might disagree with me a little with, but nevertheless I still proud.
— Oxara