-
Re: Animal Shifters DT
That's fine, but you'll have to introduce her first, so Skylar can become a real Shifter.
Apr 12, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
Do I have to pay attention?
Apr 12, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
Sore.
Apr 12, 2012 -
Re: How does your sig make people feel?
Makes me feel cheerful.
Apr 12, 2012 -
Re: The Stadium (In the Process of Ending/No longer accepting)
Octavius- The nerve of this girl! She just questioned whether or not I was an Elite! "Yes. I'm an Elite. I thought you would know that, as my Father and ...
Apr 12, 2012 -
Re: Dragon Riders (An Eragon Storybook) - Paused and Accepting
Aryn and Brare- We finished putting wards and armor and continued flying towards Carvahall. I let down my barrier and touched the minds around me looking for other soldiers. I ...
Apr 12, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
We lost Rayah and A.J. We might lose Calla and Roger.
Apr 12, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters DT
The only problem with your profile is the sword and you can't become a Shifter without the serum.
Apr 12, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)
We'll start on Monday or Tuesday. You guys can make another charcater if you want. We have lost two already. Possibly a third and fourth will be lost also. :D
Apr 12, 2012 -
Re: The Stadium (In the Process of Ending/No longer accepting)
Octavius- I'm surprised at her proposal. I didn't think she liked me and I didn't like her back. Jesse's eyes kept wandering over to Micah. "Ah, well. Go ahead." I ...
Apr 12, 2012 -
Re: The Lounge 1.5
G2g. Back soon!
Apr 11, 2012 -
Re: The Lounge 1.5
Yeah me too.
Apr 11, 2012 -
Re: The Lounge 1.5
I'm going to be a freshman. Super excited!
Apr 11, 2012 -
Re: The Lounge 1.5
Your're a junior or senior then?
Apr 11, 2012 -
Re: The Lounge 1.5
Bye!
Apr 11, 2012
