-
Re: Animal Shifters DT
The levithan is going to be hard to beat. After Argo's beaten, she can be evil. We'll work something out over PM.
Apr 12, 2012 -
Re: The Stadium (In the Process of Ending/No longer accepting)
Octavius- "What do you want? I didn't say you could come in." I growled standing. She was really starting to tick me off.
Apr 12, 2012 -
Re: The Lounge 1.5
Hello!
Apr 12, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters DT
I thought it was obvious. Sorry.
Apr 12, 2012 -
Re: The Stadium (In the Process of Ending/No longer accepting)
Octavius- I kept my face calm ignoring the blatant insults to my family. " Well, you probaly wouldn't have heard of them as you aren't in the upper levels of ...
Apr 12, 2012 -
Re: The Lounge 1.5
She can be half dragon if you want, but it will make her weaker.
Apr 12, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters DT
It's fine except for the sword part. The only weapons are the ones on the animals.
Apr 12, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters DT
That's fine with me.
Apr 12, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters DT
She'll be able to turn into a full dragon, once she takes the serum.
Apr 12, 2012 -
Re: Forum Game: Last Person to Post Here Wins!
I am winning!!!!!!
Apr 12, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters DT
Just make sure she's not 100 ft. longor something unreasonable.
Apr 12, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters DT
Argo has inhuman strength. It says that on his profile. I don't think Skylar can be stronger than him.
Apr 12, 2012 -
Re: Animal Shifters DT
Okay. How about she was sort of like an accomplice to Argo, the leviathan, and got only a small portion of the serum, causing her to have dragon-like qualities.
Apr 12, 2012 -
Re: The Gender thread.
I'm a girl.
Apr 12, 2012 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
Do we ever not pay attention?
Apr 12, 2012
