User avatar

the-candyman

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: The Almega Galaxy: Corruption

    good job you did a good job proof reading i only have two questions Kwest walked out of his plain room, much like the one he’d had on Zorrac, but ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A New Me

    A New Me Is this what I really want? A new life? A new me? If that’s what I want, What I would choose, Would I be happy in someone ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Star Wars Fanfiction: A Tale of Two Heroes Prologue

    At first, when he was in the Maragos Assembly, his corruptoin had been small: a pork addendum to a bill here and there for his constituents, justified in his mind ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Lightning Strikes

    Last he saw himself begining his journey, setting off for the deathly cliff which he was about to climb, never dreaming something like this would occur. begining should be beginning ...

    Aug 25, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Him

    Him Who is this dear man, you ask? I like this part because i was actually thinking about who it could be. I'm not sure if theres a need for ...

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Crescent Part One

    hey great job the only way thats its like Harry Potter is that her parents are dead, she has a crecsent on her forehead instead of a lightning bolt and ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: A New Fanfiction: Final Fantasy 8 (Chapter 4)

    youre doing great im not good at proof reading but i had one question. [quote="Dynamo] While the others were occupying Biggs Tylor battled Wedge. He isn’t like any other Galbian ...

    Aug 22, 2007


You're given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself. What you say is completely up to you.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time