-
Re: Hey there
welcome to yws wow thats a lot of info. why is your nickname ash
Aug 21, 2007 -
Re: hi
hey wwelcome to yws the only language they have at my school is spanish
Aug 21, 2007 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
hi my name is jared im thirteen and im new here. I really like playing sudoku and i hope to get on the top ten so everyone can see my ...
Aug 21, 2007 -
Re: A New Fanfiction: Final Fantasy 8 (Prologue)
i've also seen this storyline many times but i've never seen it in final fantasy :smt044
Aug 21, 2007 -
Re: ME!
hey when you say youre a bird brain what do you mean :smt044
Aug 21, 2007 -
Re: The Almega Galaxy: Corruption
hey zman great job. are they at the same planet as in timeas story :smt044
Aug 21, 2007 -
Re: TIGWS:Rise of the Rebellion
hey great job timea. stories coming along greatly :smt044
Aug 21, 2007 -
Re: TIGWS: Rise of the Rebellion
this chapter was a little slow but your're still doing great :smt044
Aug 20, 2007 -
Re: TIGWS:Rise of the Rebellion
great job. I like the suspense between chapters. :smt044
Aug 20, 2007 -
Re: TIGWS:Rise of the Rebellion
i like the story but know im really confused :smt044 I think theres four storylines and i cant follow them all
Aug 20, 2007 -
Re: The Intergalactic War Series: Rise of the Rebellion
I dont like slow stories but this isn't one of them. I cant wait to read the rest. great story. p.s. i know zat what means
Aug 20, 2007 -
Re: The Intergalactic War Series: Rise of the Rebellion
great story line. I cant wait to read it. :smt044
Aug 20, 2007 -
Re: The Almega Galaxy: Corruption
great story i think the other people covered all the proof reading so yeah can't wait to read the rest
Aug 19, 2007 -
Re: The Almega Galaxy: Corruption
sounds like a great story cant wait to read it
Aug 19, 2007
