User avatar

thatoddkid

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Toy Guns

    [DELETED]

    Aug 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Massiveness of How Sad It Is to Want Someone (1.1)

    [DELETED]

    Aug 7, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Massiveness of How Sad It Is to Want Someone (1)

    [DELETED]

    Jul 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Soul Named Lily (1 - Liam)

    [DELETED]

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Little Thing Called Life

    I don't get along with poetry. So please ignore anything that sounds odd to you, because I have no idea what I'm talking about. Night confronted her adversary, Intrepid, A ...

    Jul 22, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Stop and Stare (Part 17)

    This is the second fourth of my review. Why am I starting with the second instead of the first? I'm cool like that. Actually, I'm a total loser and accidentally ...

    Jul 19, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Carry me Home Chapter 3

    (I think IcyFlame got most of my nitpicks for the first part.) Hannah and I looked at each other for a second without saying anything. And then we both exploded ...

    Jul 16, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: April

    [DELETED]

    Jul 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Birds and the Bees

    [DELETED]

    Jul 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Urbanization

    Poetry and I don't get along... But this reminded me of a song and I'm not just going to put the song here because that's weird so I'll review this ...

    Jul 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Face that I Remember

    I hardly ever read poetry. I definitely don't review it. But today's all sorts of weird, and I figured I might as well give it a shot... And in such ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Carry Me Home Chapter 2

    “My dad texted me.” She said and then looked up. -Comma. (Don't capitalize "She", comma after "said".) “You do realize she’s going to want to kill me now, right?” I ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Carry Me Home Chapter 2

    Her driveway was full of cars, none of which I could really see since it had grown dark outside during the drive. -The way you say "none of which I ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Soul Named Lily (0 - Before)

    [DELETED]

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: One Time Only

    Sorry this took a while. Minor headache. I just want to say that I don't know what this sounds like to you, so if any of the changes I suggest ...

    Jul 2, 2011


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson