User avatar

thanatosdeath

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stubborn Lover

    Rhymes well, and the last lines were well put...Erm...I guess that's all I have to say... Death

    May 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cliche

    I'd say a nice play of words...Dramatic is all over this...Well that was stupid...Otherwise why would it be in here?...All mistakes I caught and suggestions have been made by others... ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Because I'm Gangsta!

    ...Nice humor...Not my type of poem, but it was still good. I showed it to my friends and they laughed wildly...Heh...Heh, heh...Erm... Death

    May 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The long road home

    Sheesh. So many negative vibes in these poems...Heh, I wish I found this place sooner. Anyways I loved how you played the words, I didn't catch much mistakes, probably cause ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Snow

    Rawr. Dang I wish yhou were in my poetry nice...The mistakes I caught were already posted by the others so I won't bother...But Pm me some time...I thnk we'd be ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Purple

    Ah, yes. Purple, a color of beauty and of the reasons I'm goth..*snicker*. I luuuurved it!!! Any mistakes I didn't catch actually, so maybe they were covered by everyone else...Hopefully... ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: That Night

    It was good, but I agree with the others...Lining was terrble. Got me cofused really...Yer gonna wanta check that... Death

    May 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Race

    Hmmm...You definetly will need to check on puntuation and such...(ignore possible(probably is) bad spelling right now...I is in a hurry...). It's good, but a little sloppy, so you might want ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Standing Still

    Sheesh. Seems like Tamora pretty much covered everthing huh? So I guess you'll just have to listen to her...I like it...A lot...Seeing I love negative vibes and everythings, but don't ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Ghost

    Oooooh. Very good. I like that kind of...I don't know sad kind of tone to it...But hey, I'm goth, I'm like that! Anyways, I don't think I saw ay spelling ...

    May 14, 2008


Meatball, meatball, spaghetti underneath; ravioli, ravioli, great barrier reef!
— Spongebob