User avatar

thajaro

  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Glasses

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: The Showing vs. Telling Game

    She waited in the reception area. It was a sorry excuse for an airport, just a strip of tarmac and a cabin -sized terminal. But she didn't notice that, didn't ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    dork

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Two Droplets on the Lilypad

    Good story. Confusing a lot of the time, but good. The line "as sure as there are words on this page" sounded very poetic, it pulled me right in. and ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Demon Stirs - Prologue

    WOW. That was an amazing (if somewhat stereotypical of high fantasy) prologue. I started reading it thinking it would be just another LOTR remake where the two dominant races were ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Short Story: The Enchanter's House

    Thanks for all the reviews you guys!! First of all, I agree that the ending is gruesome. If when I expand this story, I will work on this. I don't ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: ThE wOrLd oF wEirD

    Why do all the interesting storybooks have to be dead?? Enough of this. BUMP Name: Prince Stephan of Emslan Age: 16 Appearance: Almost flawless slightly tanned skin, creamy blondish hair ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sonnet: Seas of Iron, Skies of Soot

    Thanks for the review! I know my poem doesn't quite fit the "iambic pentameter" or whatever it's called. I didn't want to be too precise, or else I don't think ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sonnet: Seas of Iron, Skies of Soot

    Here's a sonnet I wrote based on my dreams... Seas of Iron, Skies of Soot In the days of old, I’ve often stood, Beneath many a hallowed ceiling. And I’ve ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Santa Tournament

    Great story! Now I'm dying to know who the second winner was...Jack Frost? The plot seemed kind of confusing at first, did the judges know exactly what they wanted Santa ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Short Story: The Enchanter's House

    Thanks for the review! I wrote this story for a contest a little while ago and the submissions had to be under 500 words. Count 'em, there's EXACTLY 500. :) ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Short Story: The Enchanter's House

    The Enchanter’s House Adam awoke. He got up, stretched, and looked out the window. While he was occupied with the breathtaking view of the mountains and forest, his bedside table ...

    Jan 10, 2010


ALL MY FAVORITE SHOWS GET CANCELLED YET THIS VENDING MACHINE GETS A SECOND SEASON?
— toasty bread (ToastK)